Meat Smoker

I like it to, to a degree, but not was a lil too much. The dales may have done it its salty to begin with...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2 of course it ate my spelling.

Yeah, I have started brushing dale's on instead of marinading in it. It also has MSG, which some don't like. Moore's is a good alternative that is MSG free. 

I'll jump in as the third person well-satisfied with a Weber Smoky Mountain cooker.  After going thru a couple of Brinkmann El Cheapos, I finally bit the bullet last year and bought a 22.5" WSM...and haven't looked back.  For smaller cooks, I made a 17" charcoal ring out of perf metal - about 12 lb (2 starters worth) will fill it nicely.  Found a local tree service that just loves to get rid of limbs from trees they harvest all over, so have a nice stash of peach, pecan, apple, hickory and white oak.  Throw a few chunks into the unlit charcoal, and drop about half a chimney of lit on top (Minion method), and just let R2D2 do his thing for the next several hours.  Temp control is supreme in most all weather conditions (use an old wool Army surplus blanket if its <30 degrees or real windy) - adding a DigiQ D2 temp controller was the finishing touch.  I've done 4x8lb pork butts for 18-19 hours @ 225 without adding charcoal, or cranked it up to 325 or so to do a 19 lb turkey and 2x10 lb turkey breasts.

I hit Lowe's, Wally World or Home Depot for their Memorial Day/Labor Day charcoal sales - usually can get 2x20lb value packs of Kingsford Blue for $10.  I went thru just over 500 lbs from Memorial day thru Christmas last year...

Recently added a Weber One Touch Gold grill for the shorter cooks (steak, fish, some chicken dishes, beans, other sides)...with a bit of playing around, you can use one of those as a smaller volume smoker, too.