Hunting Lease for 2014 Season

I am looking to sponsor a few TGO members that are of high character (respectful, responsible, ethical, and safe) on a hunting lease in Hickman County if anyone is interested for the 2014 season.  We currently have 1355 acres and if we fill our current 14-15 membership we will look to add another 1400 acres that we have an option on and add a few more members.  The cost is $600 due by April 1st.  It's a bargain.  I have been hunting there the past 2 years and would be happy to share some trail cam pictures and info.  Also looking for someone to scout and hunt the property with.  One of my close hunting buddies had to have some major back/neck surgery and unable to renew this year.  This lease does require a 4 wheeler.  It can be done without a 4 wheeler but would make it very tough. The new lease begins on 6/1 but if anyone wants to just check it out we can go out during turkey season and I can show you around.  We have a very large area that has room for campers and tents.  The current membership is a lot of good guys that help each other out and that is what we are looking for more of.  It's off Highway 100 a few miles shy of Lyles, TN.  Takes about 1.5 hours to get there from Nashville.  Please send me an private message if interested and if I've posted this in the wrong area please let me know.

No problem!  Thanks Dave.  No bites yet.  Will give it a little more time.  The last thing i want to do is put an ad on Craigslist. 

I don't blame you at all. I'm looking for a partner or two as well, but I'm looking on TGO and damn sure won't look at Craig's list. No telling what you may end up with!

Dave

Edited by DaveS
  • Like 1
  • 3 months later...