ORSA USPSA - Valentine's Match 15 Feb

The perfect after Valentine's Day date - shooting the USPSA Match at ORSA on 15 Feb.  Gunsmoke and romance will fill the air.  Stages are posted at facebook.com/Orsa-uspsa.  Come on out and have a blast.  Guaranteed to be fun (you are on your own regarding the romance).

• Like 1

I wish you could as well good sir.

Enjoy you day though.

I have new and untold penalties to look forward to and learn about. I'm sure Spiffy will lend a hand...after the fact... LOL. :pleased:

Since what me and Danny were gonna do got cancelled I'll be there. Your save I don't know the rule book near as well as I do IDPA but as a good range lawyer I'll argue while making up shit as I go along.

• Like 1

Rule Book?  We shooting USPSA.  

Rule break down. Gun stays cold until you are told to make it hot. Dont break 180 or turn up range with your gun out of the holster. Shoot them inside the shooting area. Unload and show a clear weapon when finished then holster....the end

The new maroon covered one I printed out (I'm on a kick sue me) sure is big for just that summery! But I'm shooting limited minor........I don't need any rules!!

The scores are up at: www.practiscore.com. Click on the "match results" tab in the upper right corner, do a search for ORSA and then click on the ORSA Valentines Day Match. Or you can just hit this link: https://practiscore.com/results/?uuid=8d2f5a77-f2d5-4ced-815e-d9ff545764d1

Need to send a out a BIG THANK YOU to Robert Garrett for getting the Nooks set up for the match and helping us to navigate these new waters.  Thank You Robert!

• Like 1