Outlaw Steel Match - Music City Tactical Shooters

Music City Tactical Shooters will be hosting a 5 stage Outlaw steel match on 02/23/14. 

Divisions:

• Shotgun                          Semi / Auto / Open(magazine feed or holds more than 9 rounds)
  • Pistol                               Based on magazine 10+1, Revolver, Fully loaded(max 140mm), Open(max 170mm or optics)
  • Pistol Caliber Carbine

This will not be a man vs man format match.  Multiple entries are acceptable.  I would plan on approx. 125 rounds max for this match however after finishing up the designs, any changes will be properly communicated on our FB, website and TGO.

Stages will be posted on Tuesday morning.  We have implemented a new design on the website tonight so that is our first priority to work out the bugs on the phase 1 roll out.   

Don't forget our new schedule starting in March:

1st Saturday  IDPA

1st Sunday    Steel Challenge

3rd Saturday  USPSA

3rd Sunday    USPSA

4th Sunday    Outlaw steel

3Gun(still undecided on the proper schedule this at this time).

Hope to see you there!

• Like 1

Does an ar pistol fit into pistol caliber carbine? Or is it for 9mm 40 etc???
Would love to run an ar pistol through the course.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2 of course it ate my spelling.

Pistol Caliber Carbine is reserved for any pistol caliber weapons(those that are common--9mm, 40S&W or 45ACP/LC, etc).

I don't know of any range that will allow anyone to run through a COF with a rifle caliber without having some type of significant distances involved.  The rifle caliber goes through steel targets that close up.

Had a blast, thanks hognut, were still looking for the plate gremlin on this one!! Outlaw steel climbs to top of my list for fun!!
http://youtu.be/y3tzA9gANIk

Got to stop shooting the cross bar and fragging the plate.  They go down better with a direct hit....LOL.  Missed shooting the match today.  Back and shoulders were hurting from setting up Saturday.