Camp Jordan Gun Show

Randall53

I made it out to the gun show today and saw quite a crowd.  Lots of AR's, Pistols of every brand were plentiful. Prices were pretty good it seemed to me. Glocks (my favorite pistol) were around $529 NIB and I saw one model 27 for $499 NIB. I'm really wanting one of those, but funds were short today, so maybe I'll be ready to buy when November get's here. I saw some M&P's mid to upper 300 range. Ammo was plentiful also and prices were not bad compared to a year ago. 22LR was easy to find and prices have dropped but still not real affordable. 550 round Federals were $50 and I saw one table with Federal Match grade 325 rounds for $35. Lot's of nice knives also. I saw a S&W that I really liked for $15 that runs about $20 online. If I hadn't bought a Gerber EZ-OUT a couple of weeks ago, I'd have bought it. Not many tables with reloading supplies, but one I did stop at had a fair variety of powder, but only 2 - 8lb jugs. All in all, it was not bad at all compared to what I saw when the crunch was on. I asked several of the tables how they had done and most said not bad and worth the trip, but could have been better. Maybe that's a sign more people have some extra cash to spend.

Cheer.....!

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

TRADING POST NOTICE

Before engaging in any transaction of goods or services on TGO, all parties involved must know and follow the local, state and Federal laws regarding those transactions.

TGO makes no claims, guarantees or assurances regarding any such transactions.

THE FINE PRINT

Tennessee Gun Owners (TNGunOwners.com) is the premier Community and Discussion Forum for gun owners, firearm enthusiasts, sportsmen and Second Amendment proponents in the state of Tennessee and surrounding region.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is a presentation of Enthusiast Productions. The TGO state flag logo and the TGO tri-hole "icon" logo are trademarks of Tennessee Gun Owners. The TGO logos and all content presented on this site may not be reproduced in any form without express written permission. The opinions expressed on TGO are those of their authors and do not necessarily reflect those of the site's owners or staff.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is not a lobbying organization and has no affiliation with any lobbying organizations.  Beware of scammers using the Tennessee Gun Owners name, purporting to be Pro-2A lobbying organizations!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to the following.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.