Sigh.....

strickj

What is there to do at 4 in the morning?

I have worn out my welcome at WalMart.

And the Waffle House girls are also sick of me!

I couldn't count the times Ive cleaned my already clean guns.

I'm really getting tired of watching those GGW,and Tylene Megley infomercials.

Yeah her!Shes in allot ofem!

Infomercials-796838.jpg

Maybe I just need to become a gigolo so that I may profit from my sleepless nights.

sigh....

Edited by strickj
  • Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Have you tried ambien. I took it severial times. I would just take it for a few days to get mysleep pattern back to normal then I wouldn't need it for about 6-8months.

And if you take it and try not to sleep it was great It was like your drunk, but no side effects

Guest eyebedam
What is there to do at 4 in the morning?

I have worn out my welcome at WalMart.

And the Waffle House girls are also sick of me!

I couldn't count the times Ive cleaned my already clean guns.

I'm really getting tired of watching those GGW,and Tylene Megley infomercials.

Yeah her!Shes in allot ofem!

Infomercials-796838.jpg

Maybe I just need to become a gigolo so that I may profit from my sleepless nights.

sigh....

That chic is so hot. She just flaunts her Ta Ta's in that infommercial.

There's always drinkin'. You might get lucky and blackout, or as your avatar calls it, "time travel."

Thats no fun cig!

Thats actually a shot of Dave Atel from Insomniac.

He traveled through city's at night drinkin,smoking(cigarettes),and taking pictures.

Durn funny show :clap:

Ok,I lied. Maybe I'm not tired of watching the Tylene Megley infomercials :P

I saw her in another one about a male enhancement drug :D

Have you tried ambien. I took it severial times. I would just take it for a few days to get mysleep pattern back to normal then I wouldn't need it for about 6-8months.

And if you take it and try not to sleep it was great It was like your drunk, but no side effects

Ive tried them all,but nothing ever worked for me.

Nyquil will knock me out,but I just dont like taking stuff

Ok,I lied. Maybe I'm not tired of watching the Tylene Megley infomercials :lol:

I saw her in another one about a male enhancement drug :P

I tried some herbal stuff when I was having trouble ... Valerian root or something. Works like a charm, and don't mind using it fairly often since it's not a 'drug' per se.

Funny how editing out one or two words brings a whole new life to that post after reading mine::rofl:

Seriously,where does one get that kind of stuff?

Guest EasilyObsessed

Have you tried Melatonin? You can find it in Walgreens, CVS, etc.

I take a 1mg dose and it works well for me. You can also try exercising a few hours before you go to bed.

• 1 month later...