Classifer match at Gallatin Gun Club 3/14/15

Gallatin Gun will host the IDPA classifer match this Saturday the 14th. Set up is at 7:00, start time is at 9:00. The classifer is 90 rounds. bring extra in case of reshoot. You may shoot more than one gun. We will have all the divisions open to classification including the new CCP and BUG. IDPA membership is not required to shoot this match, I can hold your scores for posting after you join IDPA. I will have 3 bays set up for the classsifer to help move it along. 

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Would the following apply?
9.3 One Classifier Score Applied To Multiple Divisions

The way I read this rule, if you shoot a legal CCP gun, that score can be used for SSP and ESP. If the CCP legal gun is using major power factor ammo in .45, it would also apply to CDP classification. The gun used must be able to be used legaly in the other class for the score to carry over. A legal ESP gun, (Glock 34) cannot be used for classification to CCP because of the long barrel. However a Glock 19 shot in CCP can be used for classification in ESP.  SSP if no external modification are present.  Likewise a Glock 30 shot in CCP can transfer to CDP. :confused: Clear?

you are correct

OK, I'm planning on shooting a Kimber Ultra Carry 3" in .45 ACP, which meets the BUG classification and the CCP classification. So will I also be covered for CDP, ESP and SSP ( everything except "Revolver")? Will this fly, or I'm I missing something?

Also if you shoot a BUG in a classifier, which now holds 6 rounds, how do you do a tac load in stage 3? Load to 7?