The Masters - Brock Gap

I've shot with them all, and they're all more serious than me.  Except Meadows...last time I shot with him, he was finishing up the last stage "gangsta style"

Edited by ac3boyz

I've shot with them all, and they're all more serious than me. Except Meadows...last time I shot with him, he was finishing up the last stage "gangsta style"

Well I have no idea who you are, but that's why Rickey doesn't like shooting with me, I go to have fun LOL

I'm taking notes on you guys. I'll be SOing a stage at the Masters. Your all in big trouble.

I think I'm pretty safe to shoot in 'Bama.......I don't think I have a bounty on my head down there yet.

Now Cooper you know I didnt mean anything bad I was just trying to help out a fellow shooter so he wouldn't be surprised. After all he did sound like he was trying to decide. I like to have fun as much as the next guy but I really need to learn to indulge after the match instead of before one.

Now Cooper you know I didnt mean anything bad I was just trying to help out a fellow shooter so he wouldn't be surprised. After all he did sound like he was trying to decide. I like to have fun as much as the next guy but I really need to learn to indulge after the match instead of before one.

Indulge during, Its WAY more fun

So now the real truth comes out as to why there was only 1/3 of the quart of shine left Saturday night.

• Like 1
Shooting and completing a Sanctioned IDPA match in the last twelve months (without a DQ or DNF) also counts as shooting a Classifier in the division in which the shooter competed.CCP you'll need a classification.
  • 1 month later...
Good news. I finally got a response to my craigslist ad looking for a squad mom for squad 3. I'm happy to say it looks like we have a winner. I talked to her on the phone and she sounds very promising. She does have one request. She wants to be called "Squad Chic" not mom. She said that makes her feel old. I will be picking her up on the way down. Does anyone know which exit on 65 is the Bryson Rd exit?