Pro Tech knives, Class all the way!

I just have to give you guys some news about why I support Pro Tech knives. They are one of the few American companies that have integrity and care about their customers. Not only do they build my favorite automatic knives as well as fixed blades, but they are truly some fine folks

Last month my wife organized a silent auction to benefit the Teens to fund their Church camp fees, I sent Dave a letter that my wife prepared and forgot all about it, three days later my wife received an email with a tracking number, I honestly expected T shirts or something,

What came were two God Son knives, I was floored that they would donate these and they helped some people out believe me, the last TGO TR4 I had to send out, I asked Dave to mail it out for me as it goes to a member here that is deployed, Dave just sent me an email confirming that he shipped his knife and told me since the man was Down range he figured he could use a good fixed blade knife, Dave included a Brand new Spindrift in his package, that my friends is a $400 knife I own one and absolutely love it

I don't care if you buy these knives from me or Blade HQ or whoever, but please support these folks as there is NO better knife company in the World! Edited by willis68
  • Like 14

Willis, I will concur that Protech is 1st Class All The Way!!!!!! Every December we host the TN ALL Academy Military Ball for those TN kids that are serving at our nation's service academies and ROTC. Every year we get a collection of silent auction items that we accept bids on with all proceeds going to the Wounded Warriors. I emailed Protech and they responded with not one but 2 gifts....1 TR3 Auto and 1 Rockeye Fixed Blade. 

When you are making knife purchasing decisions, I sure hope that you keep Protech in mind!

Edited by CJDore
  • Like 1