Royal Range Bellevue TN

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...

I am fortunate to have enough property that I can walk out my back door and shoot anything from an air rifle to a .50 bmg just about any time of day I want.  My second option is a 15 minute drive to a private range used by a very small group of people complete with steel targets.  A regular shooting buddy and I felt the need to turn perfectly good ammunition into noise and hot smoking empty brass but the cold temperature for the last few days has been quite the deterent.  If we were half or even a quarter  of  our current age we probably would not have given the cold weather a thought.  So we decided to use option three today.  Royal Range is about a 30 minute or less drive from where we live.   Both of us have been there several times just to window shop or on an occasion walk out with an arm load of big boy toys or accoutrements.  Neither of us had ever used their indoor range but we changed that today.  We both had a great experience and really enjoyed their great facilities.  I shot about 300 plus rounds of various calibers and as we were walking to our car I said that was awesome and I can still feel with my fingers and my ears and feet are not freezing.  If the weather isn't suitable or there is not enough natural light left in the day to shoot outside and Royal Range is open, I will be going back.     :fingerright: Royal Range :fingerleft: :up:

Edited by MP5_Rizzo
  • Like 2

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

TRADING POST NOTICE

Before engaging in any transaction of goods or services on TGO, all parties involved must know and follow the local, state and Federal laws regarding those transactions.

TGO makes no claims, guarantees or assurances regarding any such transactions.

THE FINE PRINT

Tennessee Gun Owners (TNGunOwners.com) is the premier Community and Discussion Forum for gun owners, firearm enthusiasts, sportsmen and Second Amendment proponents in the state of Tennessee and surrounding region.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is a presentation of Enthusiast Productions. The TGO state flag logo and the TGO tri-hole "icon" logo are trademarks of Tennessee Gun Owners. The TGO logos and all content presented on this site may not be reproduced in any form without express written permission. The opinions expressed on TGO are those of their authors and do not necessarily reflect those of the site's owners or staff.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is not a lobbying organization and has no affiliation with any lobbying organizations.  Beware of scammers using the Tennessee Gun Owners name, purporting to be Pro-2A lobbying organizations!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to the following.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.