TGO Bounty Hunters... Nab a new Advertiser, pocket some coin.

• Administrator

Want to make some scratch?  Cheese?  Coin?  Loot?  Dollar bills?

Ever fancy yourself a bounty hunter?  :)

bountyhunter.jpg

Websites like TGO need advertisers to stay afloat, let alone grow bigger and better and make it possible to do cooler things.  To date we've been fortunate -- blessed even -- to have our advertisers find us.  We've never had to go hunting for them, and honestly I've never really wanted to.  I just don't like selling.  I'm not a "sales guy" and I hate cold-calling.

But recently I had a member approach me with a prospective advertiser and asked if I'd hook them up.  So I did.  And I also felt like I owed that member something in return... so I did something for that person too.  Which brought to mind an idea:

Pretty much everyone here has their list of favorite shops to do business with.  But how many of those favorite shops support your favorite local forum by advertising with us?  All of them?  Some of them?  None of them?

Could you maybe help us by convincing them to sign on with us?  Because if you can, and they tell me that YOU are the reason they signed on as an advertiser, I'll gladly kick a commission payment your way.   :)

So, what's the motivation?

I'll make no bones about this:  I'd like to eventually quit working for the man Monday - Friday and make TGO something of a full time job.  I'd love nothing more than to work on new features, new content, videos, blogs, reviews, etc. all for the TGO community.  But in order for that to happen, we need more advertisers and I'd be glad to share some of our increased success with anyone who helps get us there.

If you are instrumental in helping bring a new advertiser on board, I owe you a debt of gratitude and I'd like to put some money back in your pocket to say thanks.

Let's talk!

For details, contact me privately.

• Like 15