Disney character must die!

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Traumaslave

Side note,,,,,, Dawn dish washing soap to clean the dog. My last german shepherd couldn't leave the black kitties alone. He used to get sprayed 3 or 4 times a summer. I gave it a try the first time cause I figured it was good enough for the Exon Valdez clean up, it might be good enough for a much thinner oil based product like skunk oil. Worked wonders. I just put it in my car washer, which mixes soap and water, and blast away. http://www.nothingbuthardware.com/580062.html

This little washer is great too for many other uses, IMHO.

Guest db99wj
Pepe Le Pew has to go. Our dog has been sprayed twice now, my wife wants to shoot a skunk.

She'll be using a scoped youth-model CZ-452, hitting won't be a problem.

Any suggestions for bait?

Ummm, your dog!!!!:rofl::D:D:D

We had one of those role through our N'hood here in Memphis last week.

Try canned cat food. I have lots of problems on the farm with wild animals eating my cats food. The only ones that don`t eat it are woodchucks & wild turkeys. My problem is that the "wild" animals are too tame. I can walk up to most of the possums and get fairly close to the coons & turkeys. The woodchucks are somewhat gun shy as I take pot shots at them from time to time just to keep them alert. Country life is great.

Guest db99wj
Try canned cat food. I have lots of problems on the farm with wild animals eating my cats food. The only ones that don`t eat it are woodchucks & wild turkeys. My problem is that the "wild" animals are too tame. I can walk up to most of the possums and get fairly close to the coons & turkeys. The woodchucks are somewhat gun shy as I take pot shots at them from time to time just to keep them alert. Country life is great.

York, NE, dang you do live out there in the middle of nowhere! Well York is a town, but it doesn't take going far to get out there!

I was in Osceola, Silver Creek, Duncan, Columbus(that is where I was based out of) in November for a week working. I like the area.

I was born in Murfreesboro, Tn. and moved back here to Nebraska when my dad got out of the service. He was stationed at Smyrna at the end of WW2. My mom was born & raised at Murfreesboro and I still have a few cousins there and I make it back at least once a year. I still prefer Tennessee over Nebraska but I have too many roots down here now that it would be real hard to move. If I had someone here that would take over everything then I would move back in a heartbeat and my wife would be right there with me as she loves it in Tennessee. Maybe someday.