nagant pistol

Guest looneeetunes

Guest looneeetunes

well i have bought this pistola http://www.jgsales.com/product_info.php/c/c-r-guns/p/russian-1895-nagant-revolver%2C-in-7-62-nagant-caliber-/cPath/290/products_id/1059

i have a couple of m44 rifles, and i thought what the heck. first time i have used j&g and wont be the last. this gun is in great shape. my question is has anyone shot 32's through one?? i am reading all over the net about 32 h&r mags and 32 longs will shoot, and i know you can buy 32 acp cylinders for them. i havent bought any ammo yet. i can buy the 7.62x38 on the net... little high but not too bad. but if it will shoot the 32's ok i will probably get some, any try.

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Abominable_Hillbilly
well i have bought this pistola http://www.jgsales.com/product_info.php/c/c-r-guns/p/russian-1895-nagant-revolver%2C-in-7-62-nagant-caliber-/cPath/290/products_id/1059

i have a couple of m44 rifles, and i thought what the heck. first time i have used j&g and wont be the last. this gun is in great shape. my question is has anyone shot 32's through one?? i am reading all over the net about 32 h&r mags and 32 longs will shoot, and i know you can buy 32 acp cylinders for them. i havent bought any ammo yet. i can buy the 7.62x38 on the net... little high but not too bad. but if it will shoot the 32's ok i will probably get some, any try.

They're interesting pistols. Pap brought one back from the Huertgen.

Here's a pretty cool way to take advantage of their chamber seal:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vvF4yurWSc0[/ame]

Guest Astra900

I've heard a mixed bunch of BS about the odd number of calibers you can shoot in the Nagant. What has me a little apprehensive is the cases rupturing in the chamber. The proper case seems a bit bigger than a .32 H&R mag. I dunno, I'd probably try it if I had one, but I wouldn't recommend it.

Guest looneeetunes

well i did try some 32 s&w longs. shot great :cool:. little apprehensive as well about mags also. might try but i am gonna run some more longs thru. i have ordered some of the nagant rounds also. i did have some cracked cases but out of 50 there was three. thats where i dont really like the idea of mags. the metal is really thick on the cylinder but it is old also.