East Tn TGO Members JULY 2007 Meet

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Phantom6
If you guys want to have it out at the property, it won't be a problem!

Also there are quite a few great places to eat fairly close by.

Mike, if boom CAN'T come, then I'll give you directions..its pretty easy, just head north on 40 until it turns into 81.

take 81 until you run into the sign for kingsport Hwy 26. (exit 57 I think) and head north on 26 until you get off on stone drive about 5 exits up.

take a right and go until you see the restaurant we're eating at.

It's real easy to get there. It only takes 5 min. according to some. :D

Guest c.a.s.

Anyone want to carpool me?

Or atleast meet me somewhere and let me follow you?

I stated it in the other thread and earlier in this one: We don;t travel much. At all. (Even tohugh I pointed at it and told thme ot stop, they went right by the turn-in for last month's shoot!)

Anyone want to bring burgers/dogs/fixins? Betcha I know where a campstove and etcetera could be found.

You'd still need to meet somewhere, for the benefit of the directionally challenged - that isn't a dig, my wonderful wife can't find her way out of a closet, sometimes.

Guest Boomhower
You're mocking me, aren't you?!

:D

Only laughing with cha man, not at cha:devil:.

You aren't supposed to carry a handgun in there because they serve beer. Rumor has it that at least one person did pack there at the last meet and greet.... :up:

Your kidding:eek:. Out of 20 some ppl and only one of us was packing?:P

Originally Posted by Marswolf viewpost.gif

You aren't supposed to carry a handgun in there because they serve beer. Rumor has it that at least one person did pack there at the last meet and greet.... :P

Your kidding:eek:. Out of 20 some ppl and only one of us was packing?:D

I have been known to wear an empty holster, It may count:confused:

What's a Pratt's?

Anyone want to bring burgers/dogs/fixins? Betcha I know where a campstove and etcetera could be found.

You'd still need to meet somewhere, for the benefit of the directionally challenged - that isn't a dig, my wonderful wife can't find her way out of a closet, sometimes.

hahahahah Just ONE camp stove???

Guys if you want to cook out, I can ask permission!

Boom, if you come, bring the table? :rofl:

If not we'll scrounge one from somewhere.

SO! does everyone want to eat out or grill?

As for finding the place, I can make a map with detailed directions if everyone is comfortable with that.

Julie is overjoyed that the shoot is in Kingsport this month. She's changed days and will have to go to work saturday night, so she'll be able to make the meet without being tired like she was last time.

If we're going to eat out, she'll be able to make it!

Shannon, if pat comes, she'll have a shooting partner!

Guest c.a.s.

Well, if Mom can negotiate her schedule I'll be able to go. Along that is also, "Does she want to trade off a free day for a later date?", of which She hasn't given me an anser....

If I can make it, I might bring a friend if he wants to go! He was probably the first person in middle school who was marginally normal to be a friend. (Everyone else I know are either mentally insane or graduated last year).

1 folding table, 1 picnic table available onsite (downside - you have to relocate the picnic table from its' current location, but don't have to put it back afterward). I'm willing to buy another picnic table, but someone will have to pick it up / assemble onsite.

Target frames - I'll arrange for the materials. 4 frames enough?

As noted, campstove(s) available onsite. A cookout is fine, no worries.

Guest c.a.s.

Sorry guys. I probably won;t make ot to this month's shoot. It's a bit far. (As I;ve stated -many times- we don;t travel outside of clinton/oak ridge much)

Guest dotsun

Not sure on this one, I may have to help my uncle move a bunch of crap from his old house to the new one. :D I'll know for sure closer to the weekend. Damn the owed favor thingie.

well rats!

Dave, Brandon wants that 22 so I was going to send it down there with you!

I'm getting some pvc sunk in and setting up target frames, as well as moving a picnic table down and doing some cleaning in the clearing. by the time you guys get here, I'll have a passable pistol range and hopefully a small but serviceable long arm range.

As for Pratts BBQ, thats fine if you guys like it...if not we can find another place!

Guest dotsun

Well, nothing's in stone yet. I'm dying to try out my new laser beam. muhaha muhahahahahaha muhahahahahhaahahaha /endmikemyers :clap: