Mak-90 value?

Guest bkelm18

Guest bkelm18

What is the approximate value of a Mak-90? I've never really looked at them before so I don't know what it should cost minus the "Obama-flation". It appears to be in good shape and comes with two mags. Thanks.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

MAK-90s are going for around $350 here, they are what they are. Nothing too fancy about them and they certainly don't command a higher premium over the standard WASR-10.

MAK-90s are going for around $350 here, they are what they are. Nothing too fancy about them and they certainly don't command a higher premium over the standard WASR-10.

Will be in Knoxville Saturday, if in VG condition, hold 2 of them for me at $350, would ya?

They used to be around $450. a few month ago, but even Wasrs are going for $800.+ on GB Mak 90s go for $900. But at this time $700. is a good price! Since they are much better quality than a Wasr!

They used to be around $450. a few month ago, but even Wasrs are going for $800.+ on GB Mak 90s go for $900. But at this time $700. is a good price! Since they are much better quality than a Wasr!

Any "dealer" who is selling a WASR for $800 is ripping you off by an easy $300, possibly more.

Any "dealer" who is selling a WASR for $800 is ripping you off by an easy $300, possibly more.

+100. But you would be suprised how many people pay that or more for a Wasr!

Hell I want 3 at that price. What time you open on saturday?

You're saying that you would pay $500 for a plain Jane WASR-10?

That's amazing. We're clearly selling the guns we have for far too little.

Guest mikedwood

Hold me two for $350 each as well, plus I think you owe me one cause I bought one at Coal Creek about six months ago for $699. Must have been a mix up and you guys forgot to give me the other.

Hold me two for $350 each as well, plus I think you owe me one cause I bought one at Coal Creek about six months ago for $699. Must have been a mix up and you guys forgot to give me the other.

$699. for a Wasr. 6 months ago????????? Damn you must have entered a time warp and went forward in time 6 months!

I did hear Century had a Wasr at the 09 Shot Show and guess what, it had canted sights!:D

Guest Schwarzgebrannt

I already sold my WASRs on GB for $700 (sanded the blonde furniture down and stained it a nice commie red) and $900 (just tapco-molested it- and yes, that one did surprise even me.)

Looks like I should partially reinvest in a Mak-90. How's the fit and finish compared to a century ak?

Edited by Schwarzgebrannt
I already sold my WASRs on GB for $700 (sanded the blonde furniture down and stained it a nice commie red) and $900 (just tapco-molested it- and yes, that one did surprise even me.)

Looks like I should partially reinvest in a Mak-90. How's the fit and finish compared to a century ak?

Sounds like the 1 at the last Knox. show! Dealer had that Wasr marked $799. and the funny part was on the tag he had written Milled Receiver i huge red letters!:D;) Wasnt you was it?

I would say Mak 90s have a better finish and are a better gun than anything Cent. puts out!

Guest mikedwood
$699. for a Wasr. 6 months ago????????? Damn you must have entered a time warp and went forward in time 6 months!

I did hear Century had a Wasr at the 09 Shot Show and guess what, it had canted sights!:confused:

It was a Mak 90. Nice one too. I hope the two that JWP is holding for me for $350 are as nice as the one I got then.

Edited by mikedwood
You're saying that you would pay $500 for a plain Jane WASR-10?

That's amazing. We're clearly selling the guns we have for far too little.

thats funny...every time i've been in there i get ignored (i guess i dont look like i have alot of money) and all the guns are overpriced...thats exactly why i quit stopping by.

how many do you have on the shelf right now for $350? i'd like to come pick up a couple at that price...i dont care if they are WASR or MAK-90

Guest MinorKey
wow...I wonder what my NIB Norinco National Match milled receiver MAK-91 is worth these days....

Any AK i have seen on GB that is a MILLED reciever is averaging 1500 from what i have witnessed so far.

and yes the MAK 90 is going up fast. Cant find many for under 650 if they are in good condition. some people dont like the feel of the standard thumbhole. A dremel can correct that really easily, but i kinda like it standard. I kinda wanna try one with the trigger group changed out with the tapco G2 gear. see what is different BEFORE taking that step.

-MK