Mak-90 value?

Guest bkelm18

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Schwarzgebrannt
thats funny...every time i've been in there i get ignored (i guess i dont look like i have alot of money) and all the guns are overpriced...thats exactly why i quit stopping by.

how many do you have on the shelf right now for $350? i'd like to come pick up a couple at that price...i dont care if they are WASR or MAK-90

Next time just stuff your money in a laptop case. Works every time, 65% of the time. They always seem to have cheap used stuff. That's how I got my lil glock buddy, all sitting there at way below MSRP and in pretty much unused condition.

Edited by Schwarzgebrannt
Lets not turn this into a vendor bash thread...

i wasnt trying to do that, and i hope no one thinks that i was. i was just being honest. i think its ridiculous for anyone to suggest that AK's are available today for $350, no matter what type/brand...heck SKS's easily bring that kind of money today...

i didnt mean it as a bashing either i have respect for jwp or anyone that is trying to keep our gun rights and that sells guns. i think he was just trying to keep us from getting riped off. but i will still take two for 350.

Guest mikedwood

The one I have and I did get it from Coal Creek isn't junk. It's a real impressive AK type. I think it's head over heals better than my Wasr. It's a well made piece of commie art.

My Norinco Tok isn't nearly as much a gun as my CZ-52 by far but my Norinco AK is the nicest AK I have ever seen. Maybe it's just special.

Edited by mikedwood
added

:tough:Hey Spuds, i guess i will not see you in Daltons show Sat?

If its really bad i might head to knox. Sunday!

Since i got the TGI AMD 63 a few weeks ago, I hope to find a TGI AMD 65!

Best Luck!

slim--paid for a table in Knoxville, but intestinal flu will keep me from going to the show. :( Might make Athens if I can stay off the terlet that long. Good luck whichever show you land at. :)

Guest mikedwood
The MAK90 is indeed superior to the WASR. Much better made all around. Some people actually prefer the thumbhole stock, too. Makes no difference to me.

Yeah, some people, most actually, hate the heck out of the thumb hole stock. I don't get it. It suits me fine. The normal AK wooden stock is fine with me or a tacticool collapser I don't care as long as there is a gun attached to it. And the stock isn't loose. I don't like that.

Best wishes to getting better Spuds.

Guest 70below

I had a MAK90 that I sold recently that I had converted with Ironwood Designs wood stock set. I really liked that gun, kinda regretting selling it, but I think its got a good home now. I would put the quality of it up against most any AK's, I was very impressed with it.

Went to Dalton show today, nib cheapest Wasr $675. used Mak 90s $799.

Yugo m70ab $899. Draco AK pistol $795. Not many AKs avail. ARs cheapest Olymic $999. HK 91 nib $2199. with box! Seems prices on Mosins went up avg $30.-$50.

Prices dropped almost to normal at many vendors as far as AK and AR mags go! Tok. pistol rom. $299. no holster and only 1 mag, CZ-52 pistol $ 259. used rough, no holster only 1 mag!Wasr folder nib $799. Yugo SKS used $499. most chin. $375.+++

Did have a good time very crowded, only 1 case of x39 ammo of 1100 corr. for $359. Heard all x39 ammo sold out in 1 hr!

Did find a pack of Sig 5.56 mags with clip for $49.99, which i had also paid 6 month ago and got a new mil. issue ballistic eyewear (SPECS) with belt case and lenses for $20. WOW!