Photo of Four Pocket Guns

mousegunner

This is a photo showing four pocket guns, with some info about capacity and weight. I weighed these on my own postage scale, which you can see in the background. Also, I know the GLOCK 27 mag is supposed to hold nine rounds, but I can only squeeze 8 into mine.

weights.jpg

Edited by mousegunner
  • Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Bronker

Yeah, MG thanks for that info and those postings. I've never seen the four guns side by side, and have had an interest in all four at some time or another. I have a keltec P3AT and have considered the PF9. Good info, thanks!

Guest m4coyote

I own a Kahr PM9 and a G26. The PM9 is much smaller in every dimension than the G26, and it is easily just as accurate - or more so. So far, it is the best pocket carry option available in a major caliber (that I have found).

I own a Kahr PM9 and a G26. The PM9 is much smaller in every dimension than the G26, and it is easily just as accurate - or more so. So far, it is the best pocket carry option available in a major caliber (that I have found).

Yep. Have PM9 and XD 9 Subbie.

XD and G26 a no go for pocket (for me).

PM9 is, as you mention, just a stellar choice for pocket in 9mm.

- OS

I love my PM40, and compared to the PM9 the size difference is just enough to accommodate a .40 instead of a 9... I'd venture to say the difference in weight is more noticable than the size, but that's just a guess since I've never carried a PM9.

Guest abailey362

i carry a cw40 and i can hardly tell it's there IWB, but never really pocket carry. I've considered it but IWB seems to be better concealed and less chance of printing

i carry a cw40 and i can hardly tell it's there IWB, but never really pocket carry. I've considered it but IWB seems to be better concealed and less chance of printing

Well, that CW is just enough bigger to make a diff in that regard.

It's amazing what even a half inch height/length or .2 inch width can make in ability to pocket carry or not. The extra butt length on the CWs is the main kicker. Damn fine guns though, and you CAN hold onto them. ;)

- OS