paying taxes is nor required by our Constitution

Guest jackdog

Guest jackdog

This is how we the people can fight back. Okay the government can tell us to piss up a rope, but we the people have the Constitution on our side. For the Government to prosecute any citizen for this is for the government to publicly admit that the bill of rights and the constitution no longer exists. That we the people are not free citizens but subjects to the will of a government that in essence has become a monarchy.

The founding fathers, in an act of the Continental Congress in 1774, said, and I quote:

"If money is wanted by Rulers who have in any manner oppressed the People, [the People] may retain [their money] until their grievances are redressed, and thus peaceably procure relief, without trusting to despised petitions or disturbing the public tranquility."

This very American Right of Redress of Grievances Before Taxes is deeply embedded in our law.

The founding fathers could hardly have used words more clear when they declared, "the people … may retain [their money] until their grievances are [remedied]."

I have not paid taxes for the past five years. I paste an exact copy of this statement on my tax return along with grievances that I want addressed prior to my paying taxes. Have never heard a word from the IRS.

We the people can be slaves to cowardly politicians or we the people can live by the laws and rules of the constitution.

Jackdog.

Edited by jackdog
  • Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

interesting they haven't said anything about you not paying, maybe that's how obama's cabinet gets around it. Amazing to me they will lock you up for not paying 5000 in taxes but don't say anything about someone skipping out on 100k. I have to file, since I'm a w4 employee I either file or I don't get my piece back. Better be putting back what you owe for when the tax man does come. They will be addressing your issues sooner or later, and I'm betting they will let it pile up like they did on my uncle and come take everything you own.

Guest jackdog

I file a blank return, with the aforementioned attachments.

I then sign the return and mail to the IRS.

under law you are required to file a return.

Guest jackdog

If I were the only American doing this I would be a lot more worried. Will they come for my money. Yes I think they will at some point. Will I lose? perhaps. But I know this for sure if I and others like me lose then we the people all lose. Be aware that I'm not refusing to pay my taxes, I'm refusing to pay my taxes until such time that the government addresses my grievances. This our right under the constitution.

While I will not argue the legality of not paying taxes (we have to do countless other things that are not required under the Constitution), I will say this much - since my taxes get withheld, and there is no easy way to prevent that, I, and people like me, still have to pay/file.

Good luck with that. Lemme know how it works out for you.

You can't win.

The deck is stacked against you. The IRS tramples on the rights of citizens every day, and neither Congress nor the courts will do anything to stop them.

Do you have to lose everything and possibly go to jail to learn that?

I saw this and It reminded me of just how much politics have changed over the years.

http://www.juntosociety.com/patriotism/inytg.html

folks, they get money because WE give it to them. they have NO problem giving it to companies like FORD and CHRYSLER.

that money isn't theirs to give...yet they give it freely....but they won't give their own money.

I WISH I could get away with not giving them anything..they have already shown that they can't be trusted with the largesse that they have already been given.

Guest truthsayer

Let me just say that I'm in agreement with you, Jackdog. I admire your spirit and strive to be more like you. Seriously.

However, we have to be careful in our wording and writing. Thinking that the anti-gun people and the larger liberal community is not paying attention to us is naive. Technically, the act of the first two Continental Congressional sessions are not part of our constitution. The 1st CC convened a full 13 years before the Constitution was written and ratified.

. . . folks, they get money because WE give it to them. they have NO problem giving it to companies like FORD and CHRYSLER.

that money isn't theirs to give...yet they give it freely....but they won't give their own money.

We don't GIVE them the money - the b@stards take it!

Guest marine77

There used to be a website (forget what it is, long time ago) where a fellow didn't pay his taxes, and would basically blog about what he did, how he went about it, etc. Don't know what actually what the outcome of his doings were, but like one post says, the cards are stacked against you.

Guest jackdog

Either we are a republic or are going back to a republic or we are slaves. We the people need to make a stand. If you have not the stomach for such action then you choose to go with the herd. I for one love my country and believe that what the founding fathers put together is worth fighting for. Had it not been for freedom loving Americans who laid it all on the line some 225 years ago, none of us would be on this board. Everyone of us bitches about the government how we are being trampled how our rights are being abused. Well If you don't stand up for your rights you have and deserve none.

Guest jackdog
Let me just say that I'm in agreement with you, Jackdog. I admire your spirit and strive to be more like you. Seriously.

However, we have to be careful in our wording and writing. Thinking that the anti-gun people and the larger liberal community is not paying attention to us is naive. Technically, the act of the first two Continental Congressional sessions are not part of our constitution. The 1st CC convened a full 13 years before the Constitution was written and ratified.

I used to feel much as you do about this. I know now that if we keep being silent we are screwed. That is exactly what these bastards are counting on. That and if you stand up against us we will slap you down. Could they ruin me? could they come take everything I have worked for? yes. Will they? sure hope not, but if it comes to that I intend to make damn sure they remember me.

Guest bkelm18

I'd agree with ya and stand up right there with ya, but I'm at a point in my life where I really would be in a world of hurt if I were to be charged with tax evasion. Besides, every return I have ever filed I got money back so it would end up costing me more if I didn't.

Guest nraforlife

And the sheeple go baaah baaah baaah. Your right jackdog being silent has led to the ruin of this country. PC BS and nobody taking a stand for right versus wrong anymore. The whores are re-elected every cycle no matter what, mostly.

The country as a whole is getting what it deserves and unfortunately a lot of good people are going to get really hurt. But its the price to be paid for having our heads stuck in the sand for quite a few years.

Thank God our Founding Fathers were not afraid to risk their wealth and lives to fight for what was right.

Y'all its NOT going to get better and its NOT going to fix itself.

So where in the Constitution is the verbiage supporting this?

I dunno, I'd sure like for Jackdog to point it out to me (and answer the question regarding hearing from the IRS).

Also, the 16thA gives congress the right to levy income taxes, so all you can do is hope to put off the inevitable.

Guest Big Mike
I'd agree with ya and stand up right there with ya, but I'm at a point in my life where I really would be in a world of hurt if I were to be charged with tax evasion. Besides, every return I have ever filed I got money back so it would end up costing me more if I didn't.

Do you get all your money back? Or just some of your money back? Most of us fell HAPPY if we just don't have to pay, but truth is the IRS,as well as other government agencies, start taking $$$ out of our paychecks on January 1st and don't stop until December 31.:love: I am sure they are not real concerned about 1 or a few of us not paying taxes but it might make adifference if a million or so did. But I do not understand how the average working man can not pay taxes, our employer is REQUIRED to take takes out of the paycheck. Can someone explain how?:up:

Guest bkelm18
Do you get all your money back? Or just some of your money back? Most of us fell HAPPY if we just don't have to pay, but truth is the IRS,as well as other government agencies, start taking $$$ out of our paychecks on January 1st and don't stop until December 31.:love: I am sure they are not real concerned about 1 or a few of us not paying taxes but it might make adifference if a million or so did. But I do not understand how the average working man can not pay taxes, our employer is REQUIRED to take takes out of the paycheck. Can someone explain how?:up:

Getting some money back is better than being arrested for tax evasion. :P