Glock OEM night sights - closed

Glock OEM 3-dot night sights removed from gen 5 Glock 45 9mm slide, same size as Glock 19 slide... I think they work with plenty of other models as well but you probably know more than me. I'm in Mt. Juliet and can meet relatively close or happy to ship for a couple extra bucks. Thanks.

Edited by kip12
  • kip12 changed the title to Glock OEM night sights - closed

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Similar Content

• By 19_A_CPT
      Have a Taurus PT92 in nice shape. Mahogany grips, decocker. Three 17 round mags. Traded for it and do not want to deviate off my caliber list so its up for sale. **SOLD***

• By Revolotov
      Been looking around locally for a .22lr Kadet Kit for my CZ-75b Omega, with no success. Would really like the kit for cheap trigger and target practice at the range.

If you have one or know where I could find one, shoot me a quote or send those links! 

UPDATE: Found one, actually multiple of them! Optics Planet has them right now for about $469 after tax, and there's only 7 left at the time of writing this, so get them while they're around!
    • By xsubsailor
      Marlin 45-70 NIB for sale in the Memphis area.  Simple bill of sale required and would prefer selling to an established member with a HCP. 
      $550

• By xsubsailor
      Winchester 94 saddle ring carbine in 30-30.  Manufactured in 1971. This is not a safe queen, it's been used but not abused. The sale does not include the ammo in the pictures because they are my reloads.
      FTF transaction with bill of sale.  $300

• By 19_A_CPT
      Looking for a 257 Roberts, 250 or 300 Savage or other wildcats. Would love to find one in a Model 70 or 700 but would consider all. 
      Let me know what you have, details, price. 
      I may consider trading my 30-06 M70 Supergrade (1950) or my 22-250 M93 Mauser. 
      ***"I really dont need any more guns, "said my wife. 

THE FINE PRINT

Tennessee Gun Owners (TNGunOwners.com) is the premier Community and Discussion Forum for gun owners, firearm enthusiasts, sportsmen and Second Amendment proponents in the state of Tennessee and surrounding region.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is a presentation of Enthusiast Productions. The TGO state flag logo and the TGO tri-hole "icon" logo are trademarks of Tennessee Gun Owners. The TGO logos and all content presented on this site may not be reproduced in any form without express written permission. The opinions expressed on TGO are those of their authors and do not necessarily reflect those of the site's owners or staff.

Before engaging in any transaction of goods or services on TGO, all parties involved must know and follow the local, state and Federal laws regarding those transactions. TGO makes no claims, guarantees or assurances regarding any such transactions.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to the following.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines