SOLD .44 spl bullets and brass SOLD

I have what should be a box of 250 Hornady 44 cal. 180 gr "Cowboy" bullets at .430 inches (#11058), a box of Penn Bullets .44 lead Double Bevel Base Wac Cutters in 185 grs..again there should be 500 of those. I also have a box of new .44 spl brass (should be a box of 100).¬† Lots of "should's" I know. ūüôā

I had these for a time and no longer even own a 44 handgun. I may have loaded a few, but I honestly can't recall and it's not in my logs. They were taped up when I ran across them this morning fwiw.

So this is for around 750 bullets and around 100 pieces of new brass.

I am asking $100.00, cash please. I would prefer face to face in West Knoxville. I can ship, USPS Priority Mail at buyer's expense.

Please PM with any questions. Thanks for looking.

Jamie

44 Bullets and brass 1.jpg

44 bullets and brass 2.jpg

Edited by Jamie Jackson
  • Jamie Jackson changed the title to SOLD .44 spl bullets and brass SOLD

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Similar Content

• By tercel89
      found 
    • By CHenson
      Two Kahr P380 pistols with Matte Black Stainless Steel slide and trijicon night sights in original boxes - each pistol includes three Kahr P380 factory magazines.
      Two of the magazines are 6 rounders and one is a seven rounder. One pistol comes with Talon rubber grips (which can easily be removed if desired).
      The Kahr P380 is a high end, remarkably compact pocket .380. This version is Kahr’s top of the line P380. I am the original owner and have owned them for years. I bought them both at the same time. The night sights still are clearly visible at night but not as bright as when new. I am selling to fund a new project. 
      Here is a link to the specs from a current retail listing: https://shopkahrfirearmsgroup.com/p380-black-w-night-sights-kp3834n/
      Here is a link to two reviews of the Kahr P380 on YouTube by Hickok45:
      Hickok45 Kahr P380 - Chapter 1
      Hickok45 Kahr P380 - Chapter 2

The Matte Black Stainless P380 with Trijicon NS and three mags from what I could find they are typically $680 to $700+ online new (when they are in stock) which equates to about $760 to $800+ each when you factor in tax and transfer fee.
      Price:  $475 each or both for $875.
      Meet in Brentwood/Franklin/Spring Hill area of Middle Tennessee. I am willing to drive a bit if someone wants both. Must be an established TGO member with TN ID and legally able to purchase a handgun. Bill of sale or HCP.

• By SmokyBaer
      PARTIAL DEAL PENDING MEET

Ruger AR with Wilson Combat 458 SOCOM upper using an 18 inch stainless barrel with adjustable JP gas block.  Rear popup sight is a Ruger while the front is Magpul.  The adjustable stock is a Magpul SL and the grip is a K2+ oversize.  Both very comfortable.  Vortex variable scope and Burris PEPR mount included.  As can see in the pics, it is all in excellent condition.  $1000
      Can meet around the Spring Hill, Fairview, Dickson area.
      If interested, please PM me.

• By AuEagle
      Tikka T3 Sporter-.223-1-8 Twist-Walnut Stock-Bushnell 3200 Elite 3x9x40-Like New
      $750.00
      This Tikka Rifles is extremely Accurate.

Trades-CZ75D PCR-Mossberg 930 tactical-Benelli M2-4 or Au or Ag Coins/Bullion
      PM with any questions-No shipping. Thanks for looking.
    • By Krull
      Looking to trade a few boxes of 30-06 or .40cal for 22-250 or 7.62x39. Located in the Knoxville area. Let me know if interested. Will meet close to the area.  

30-06 is gone

THE FINE PRINT

Tennessee Gun Owners (TNGunOwners.com) is the premier Community and Discussion Forum for gun owners, firearm enthusiasts, sportsmen and Second Amendment proponents in the state of Tennessee and surrounding region.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is a presentation of Enthusiast Productions. The TGO state flag logo and the TGO tri-hole "icon" logo are trademarks of Tennessee Gun Owners. The TGO logos and all content presented on this site may not be reproduced in any form without express written permission. The opinions expressed on TGO are those of their authors and do not necessarily reflect those of the site's owners or staff.

Before engaging in any transaction of goods or services on TGO, all parties involved must know and follow the local, state and Federal laws regarding those transactions. TGO makes no claims, guarantees or assurances regarding any such transactions.

√ó
√ó

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to the following.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines