AK-47 ammo 1400 Rounds of Wolf by Barnaul Unopened Spam Can of 7.62x39 AK Ammo

• gr8smiles changed the title to AK-47 ammo 2100 Rounds of Wolf by Barnaul Unopened Spam Can of 7.62x39 AK Ammo
37 minutes ago, Erich said:

Did you happen to have another one that you’d opened to one such specific packaging it was and if they had sealed primers and bullets? 

I have another that I have opened. It is not at my home. It is at my cabin. The ammo was wrapped in paper if I remember. Does that help?

Appreciate that. Unfortunately it doesn’t. They wrap all their ammo that way.  They have a specific mil spec version and it has red sealant on its ptimers and bullets. Was wondering if they maybe ever did a spam can version. I’ve only seen it in Cases of 500, white boxes. 
the wolf labeled version had different boxes and no sealant. 

from memory that’s a tough ask for you to recall without it on hand. They all start blending together I’m sure.

Edited by Erich
  • gr8smiles changed the title to AK-47 ammo 1400 Rounds of Wolf by Barnaul Unopened Spam Can of 7.62x39 AK Ammo

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Similar Content

• By downtown
      **SOLD**CZ P-07 Omega OD Green frame. XS DXT2 BigDot night sights. 9mm, 2 - 15rd magazines, Talon grip, in original case. Excellent condition.
      NO TRADES
      $600 in Clarksville.

• By Donnysunshine
      The KS-47 G2 is based on the AR-15 and combines the modular construction, accuracy, and precision of the AR platform with the stopping power and the magazine options of the AK. The KS-47 G2 lets the AK shooter capitalize on their inventory of AK magazines and AK ammo with an AR-style platform. Unlike the AK, where the barrel is permanently pressed into the receiver, the KS-47 G2 features an AR-style modular configuration which consists of a barreled upper receiver, and a lower receiver that houses the fire control group and magazine. The modular configuration allows customers to have several different barrel configurations with one lower receiver, just by releasing two pins.
      $965 
      Bitcoin not accepted

• By Ahitchc4
      Brand New in box Magpul Bipod in FDE. This is the 1913 picatinny mount version.
      $85 shipped or pickup in Chattanooga.

• By smokngun
      I have a brand new, never shot, Benelli M1014.  It is completely unmodified.  I am the original owner and have the box to go with it.  I bought it a couple of months ago and have my heart set on something new now.  This is the preferred stock setup. This is below retail and I am taking a $400 loss after taxes and background check etc. I am not looking for trades.  $1900 I will include a package deal with an aimpoint H1 plus Daniel Defense Mount for $2200.

• By theMAINgoose
      SOLD-SOLD-SOLD
      I have 2 level 3 ballistic helmets.
      One is the standard issued ACH with pads, chinstrap, standard baseplate and camo cover. Size M 150$
      The other is a MICH with side rails, od green in color, baseplate, pads, and chinstrap included. Size L/XL 265$ 

Orlinda/Portland area. 

THE FINE PRINT

Tennessee Gun Owners (TNGunOwners.com) is the premier Community and Discussion Forum for gun owners, firearm enthusiasts, sportsmen and Second Amendment proponents in the state of Tennessee and surrounding region.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is a presentation of Enthusiast Productions. The TGO state flag logo and the TGO tri-hole "icon" logo are trademarks of Tennessee Gun Owners. The TGO logos and all content presented on this site may not be reproduced in any form without express written permission. The opinions expressed on TGO are those of their authors and do not necessarily reflect those of the site's owners or staff.

Before engaging in any transaction of goods or services on TGO, all parties involved must know and follow the local, state and Federal laws regarding those transactions. TGO makes no claims, guarantees or assurances regarding any such transactions.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to the following.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.