Neighbours

A few months ago had a problem with stuff "disapearing" and my brother in law was storing a extra car over at my house and came to swap out cars with no one home at the time and spotted a guy running out from beside my shed in off into the little patch of woods i own behind my house that separate's me from the house's up the hill from me. Being the moron he is he did not even bother calling the cops he just waited and told my wife when he got back over at the mother in laws house.

He did get a basic description tho.

Everything was quiet for a couple months then last night my son was playing basketball while i was at work and spotted someone in the woods (same description) and what was he doing you say?

Trying to burn my F**n woods down! :stick:

He took off running in the same direction as before and my son put the fire out before it spread but it still burned a area about 5 foot round. The Fire department came out and made sure it was out and the cops found his lighter and took it and said there was a trailer up the hill down a road that may be the person.

Only seems to screw around here when no one is home and i guess screwed up and didn't notice my wife was home this time since she parked around front.

Im off from work this friday "say thanks to the wonderful economy day :p" and plan on putting my truck in the garage the night before and getting my wife to go visit the mother in law at the normal time and take up watch.

Wish i had a trail cam.

Edited by Tobashadow
  • Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Definitely have a camera ready to snap some pictures. Or have a video camera on hand to catch live footage.

A confrontation could end up in a bad situation in a hurry, so I would recommend keeping my distance and gathering evidence.

Wow that was definitely hard to type, but it was the right thing to say. :stick:

Guest canynracer
Definitely have a camera ready to snap some pictures. Or have a video camera on hand to catch live footage.

A confrontation could end up in a bad situation in a hurry, so I would recommend keeping my distance and gathering evidence.

Wow that was definitely hard to type, but it was the right thing to say. :)

LOL....

werd!

Guest coldblackwind

I got my dad a trail cam for christmas at Dicks for like, $60. Probably worth it, as you stand to lose a lot more than that at this rate. Of course....he may steal the trail cam...

Guest db99wj
I think trip wires and a claymore are in order here.........."

Ahhh, brings back memories from a member who has passed.

RIP Marswolf, you would be proud!

FYI - According to our HCP instructor, prevention of arson is a valid defense.

If it would have gotten fully to blaze then it would have had a very good chance in taking out at least 6 houses that border it.

My wife said the cops where not pleased.

And tonight coming home from work i got enough info to figure out which trailer it was. Took all i had to not pull in the end of the driveway and make my flowmasters on my truck known then slowly back out and drive off, in other words yell to them without saying it that i know who you are!

I also am 95% sure of where he is entering the woods and he is coming toward my house everytime staying in just one 3 foot wide trail.

Ive got some No trespassing signs to put up tomorrow that will give me a at least one 100% charge on him if caught within.

Guest tedbo

Post the signs. try to get a pic(s) with turd near the signs on your property. You can then get turd arrested and you might be able to get stipulations put in his release that said turd will not trespass again. If said turd does,said turd gets 30 days in jail.

get a paper trail started asap!