Run in with local Forestry Police officer

Guest Rando

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Rando
See, now you are a liar.

OK I could have been clearer, the two cents was on the subject not my author abilities or the lack of. We have too many on here that are nit picky and only seem to want to find fault in others, have you looked in the mirror lately. I have commented on quite a few posts and never to my knowledge tried to bring somebody down. I have seen a lot of stuff jumbled up but try to be supportive or informative I thought that was what this forum was for.

I am a poor ole country boy that loves his guns and the hunting and shooting way of life and WILL stand beside any to defend OUR rights. I have never nor will ever like anyone that tries to bring others down to make them selves feel more important. I see it as you are only worth what you put into life and by how you help and do for others in need of help. We only have each other in this mess and it's only going to get worse do we really have time to fool with such junk. I was always told if you don't have something good to say, don't say anything and if it hurt so bad nobody made you read it.

Now if you have this grammar police junk out of your system try to comment on the real subject or just keep it to your self. The redo of my mess was quite nice if you don't mind I will send further ruff drafts to you for spiffing and correction:D I don't really see what all of the comparison to shooting is about anyway I don't think any lives were at risk from reading it unless you OD'ed on ibuprofen after:rofl:

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Bill Lumberg

Sounds like he did fine. You mix in a lot of issues that have nothing to do with your being counseled by a law enforcement officer. Are you clear on where you can and cannot be with a motorized vehicle now? :rock:

Sounds like he did fine. You mix in a lot of issues that have nothing to do with your being counseled by a law enforcement officer. Are you clear on where you can and cannot be with a motorized vehicle now? ;)

The last post was over three weeks ago.....:rock:

Guest Bill Lumberg

I wondered the same thing.

Sounds like he did fine. You mix in a lot of issues that have nothing to do with your being counseled by a law enforcement officer. Are you clear on where you can and cannot be with a motorized vehicle now? ;)