Anyone recommend a good leasing agent in the Eastern areas of TN? Looking for rental home so we can relocate BACK to TN

Looking for help please.  

We have put TN on the top of our list of States to relocate back to this coming June. We use to live in Donelson TN. Moved back to Nevada and we just can not do it any longer! I have used 911 more times since this past July then most use in a life time. Our family is wanting to move East TN. East of Cookville going down I40 and all the way up to possibly even Bristol area. We will consider a lot of areas between those 2 Cities. 

Our lease for our current home in Vegas ends July 1. Time is flying by and so are the rentals out in East TN. If we can get hooked up with a good agent that knows what we are looking for then we might have a better chance of finding a home.  Our back up States are Wyoming and Washington State. But Tennessee would take us back to a majority of our friends and put us closer to family and my wife's company. 

I currently have 15-18 sites bookmarked and view them several times a day to look for available dates and even the ones out past may get snatched up quickly. One house we found on Zillow showed listed "18 min ago" and already had 8 applications in on it. 

Any help would be really appreciated. 

Also, I am not really a new member on here. Just a returning one that could not get my old one to work. My old user name was BLKVANDRIVER. I have met a lot of members on here in person as well as worked side by side with a few of them in different gun shops. Just throwing that out there incase someone had reservations about any recommendations. 

40 minutes ago, AKABLKVANDRIVER said:

Looking for help please.  

We have put TN on the top of our list of States to relocate back to this coming June. We use to live in Donelson TN. Moved back to Nevada and we just can not do it any longer! I have used 911 more times since this past July then most use in a life time. Our family is wanting to move East TN. East of Cookville going down I40 and all the way up to possibly even Bristol area. We will consider a lot of areas between those 2 Cities. 

Our lease for our current home in Vegas ends July 1. Time is flying by and so are the rentals out in East TN. If we can get hooked up with a good agent that knows what we are looking for then we might have a better chance of finding a home.  Our back up States are Wyoming and Washington State. But Tennessee would take us back to a majority of our friends and put us closer to family and my wife's company. 

I currently have 15-18 sites bookmarked and view them several times a day to look for available dates and even the ones out past may get snatched up quickly. One house we found on Zillow showed listed "18 min ago" and already had 8 applications in on it. 

Any help would be really appreciated. 

Also, I am not really a new member on here. Just a returning one that could not get my old one to work. My old user name was BLKVANDRIVER. I have met a lot of members on here in person as well as worked side by side with a few of them in different gun shops. Just throwing that out there incase someone had reservations about any recommendations. 

What area in east tn ? Knoxville? 

I don't have any specific recommendations for east TN.

When my wife and I moved back to middle TN, we had trouble finding a rental house. Every house we found was either already spoken or had multiple potential tenants.

We ended up having our realtor setup a daily email from MLS on rental properties. We managed to snag a rental house before it hit zillow or realtracs. It probably helped that he was the realtor who sold our home in Nashville and we already talked to about buying once we got back and settled; he did end up selling us our current house in Mt. Juliet. If you know of a good realtor in the area, they may be able to help.

Good luck! 

• Like 1
22 hours ago, analog_kidd said:

We have a couple rental properties in Oak Ridge (that are currently rented out), but are managed by Asset Realty Management. I don't know how they are from a tenant's perspective, but they have been good to us as landlords. They have some listings available on their web site:

https://www.knoxvilleproperty.management/knoxville-homes-for-rent#properties?

Thanks. We have Asset already book marked and check several times a day for any changes to any listings. We are just trying to exhaust all options for East TN before we have to start considering the alternatives. Appreciate your help and glad you & family were able to returned to TN.

22 hours ago, bubbadavis said:

I don't have any specific recommendations for east TN.

When my wife and I moved back to middle TN, we had trouble finding a rental house. Every house we found was either already spoken or had multiple potential tenants.

We ended up having our realtor setup a daily email from MLS on rental properties. We managed to snag a rental house before it hit zillow or realtracs. It probably helped that he was the realtor who sold our home in Nashville and we already talked to about buying once we got back and settled; he did end up selling us our current house in Mt. Juliet. If you know of a good realtor in the area, they may be able to help.

Good luck! 

Thank you. 

• Like 1