Obama Deception

I searched on the forums and couldn't find a thread relating to this topic. I thought I would share this with everyone. Regardless if everyone wants to bash me or just call me a conspiracy theorist, I don't care. My objective is to show this video to as many people as I can.

Alex Jones' website

http://www.infowars.com/

Obama Deception (entire movie)

http://think.mtv.com/044FDFFFF00E176D3001700996ACC/

This movie shows how the government (including O.) isn't in control of this country. The Federal Reserve pulls the strings, which is run by the Bilderberg Group (try typing Bilderberg in google, no "auto results" show up).

Personally I feel like I have been woken up from a deep sleep. Please watch this video.

-Concerned American Citizen.

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll check it out, but became skeptical the moment i saw Alex Jones mentioned. I have heard him on coasttocoastam quite a bit (yeah-i keep odd hours). Most of his 911 claims are totally ridiculous to say the least. I know that doesn't mean there is no truth in the video though. I'll don my :screwy: and try to watch.

I'm pretty shocked to see it hosted on an mtv sponsored site!

Guest Guitarsnguns

**Please accept my appology for the strong, opinionated language in this post**

I guess what I really meant by all of that is...I'm tired of being pushed and pulled by an invisible foe who is manipulating our nation and its people for the sake of profit. The abundance of information and disinformation available today is mind numbing. It is no longer clear to anybody who or what is behind all of this. That is the reason nothing can be done.

Edited by Guitarsnguns
Taking lighter steps.
Guest mustangdave

I'm not a big proponent of:tinfoil:...having "worked" in the deception/intel field in the navy....I read everything...just about...and I read between the lines too. You have to...

• 2 months later...
Guest mustangdave
Ah yes. The Bildeberg group. Or is it the Trilateral commission? Maybe the Illuminati? You know, the guys who faked the moon landing. :screwy:

:):tinfoil:...you've heard of em too?

Guest rj8806

I consider myself the last person to ever believe anything Alex Jones says after seeing his "911 hoax" theories but I did sit and watch the entire 1:51:xx something film and it does make you think.

Anyone with half a brain already realizes that the "President" is a puppet and not the one actually making the decisions.... now who really is at the top, I don't know but the point that Alex made about it being the big bankers does make complete sense.

I have been hearing the term 'New World Order" for months now thru the media and never quite understood what it meant. I'm still not sure if I believe what Alex says about it but it does make me think.

Alot of what was brought up in that film has happened for instance the "bill" to cap the salaries of execs at banks that received bailout money....Well, that sounded good the way the media portrayed it but in reality, it only effects FUTURE recepients(sp?) of bail out money. It does nothing the AIG or the others that already got the money. B)

I don't know....it's a lot to consider for sure.

Anyone with half a brain already realizes that the "President" is a puppet and not the one actually making the decisions....

That would make two presidents in a row, at least. B)

I have been hearing the term 'New World Order" for months now thru the media

Only months? It was a favorite term of the first President Bush, going back to the late 80's.