Went looking for some small pistol primers today. Everybody's favorite, Reloaders Bench, only had large pistol primers, another local store only had large pistol, and the last I checked was out of primers altogether.

Anyone have a good local source for middle TN?

I've been reluctant to order from the internet but may have to get a few people together to split the hazmet fee.

Also, boy the prices have gone up!

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I found a place online today that wanted 47.50 a 1k box. Had to buy 5k big hazmat and shipping. It was crazy money. Said he had a truck from CCI due today or tomorrow. Don't know if I believe that. I think it was the ol money first you wait (maybe forever). No thanks

Went to Reloader Bench today to pick up a few things. They did have some .223 brass already loaded with primers. A lil steep price for my taste. 29.00$ per 100

Edited by MudBugjr

Have you tried Gander Mountain in Bowling Green, KY? The last time is was there they had all kinds of primers. But the price was $40.00 a 1000+sales tax. That is why I didn't buy any. Now wish I had. gearyr

Nobody has them within 75 miles from me. I have been everywhere. So rather then waiting on midsouth backorder list.. and paying the hasmat. I got some off GB for about $25 above normal shipped cost. I can live with that. especially when I am out of some cal's and not willing to pay 3 times what I paid in december..

Guest Mugster

There's some at the gunshow. Buddy was going to look close but got distracted. Powder looks to be $20+ per pound.

There's evidently a goodly amount of ammo there too, looking much like value packs from walmart.

Guest Mugster
Where is the expo center. I haven't been to smyrna gun show since it was at the now peterbuilt store. I was out that way yesterday wish I could have found it. I need small rifle primers bad.....

It's off old nashville highway in a strip mall. They list it as hazelwood drive. Go to that road juncture and look for the rednecks.

Guest Spook45

The last Sml pistol primers I found, were out of the state. About 3 hrs away. Whttikers guns in Owensboro. They had a bunch and that was a few weeks ago.