Browning BL-22

I pulled out of hiding my old BL22. Me and my Dad bought this back in 1975. The gun was never shot much as I had others I used to hunt with regularly. Now Im glad we didnt use it much as its almost in a new state. Ill oil it a little and give it a try out soon. I do notice that front sight isnt for OLD eyes now. LOL I may look into Some Skinner sights unless there is something better?

• Like 4

It’s always nice to have something like that in the back of the safe.   Not just for the quality but the memories.

Every once in a while I dig out my old Remington 121 Fieldmaster that my dad taught me how to shoot with.  It was his first rifle as well.  Crazy accurate as many old .22’s are.

Even if it never gets used much, I bet it works just the same as it did in 1975.  Now it’s time to put it to use!  Can’t take it with you, if you know what I mean, lol.

• Like 2
  • Love 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

TRADING POST NOTICE

Before engaging in any transaction of goods or services on TGO, all parties involved must know and follow the local, state and Federal laws regarding those transactions.

TGO makes no claims, guarantees or assurances regarding any such transactions.

THE FINE PRINT

Tennessee Gun Owners (TNGunOwners.com) is the premier Community and Discussion Forum for gun owners, firearm enthusiasts, sportsmen and Second Amendment proponents in the state of Tennessee and surrounding region.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is a presentation of Enthusiast Productions. The TGO state flag logo and the TGO tri-hole "icon" logo are trademarks of Tennessee Gun Owners. The TGO logos and all content presented on this site may not be reproduced in any form without express written permission. The opinions expressed on TGO are those of their authors and do not necessarily reflect those of the site's owners or staff.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is not a lobbying organization and has no affiliation with any lobbying organizations.  Beware of scammers using the Tennessee Gun Owners name, purporting to be Pro-2A lobbying organizations!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to the following.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.