Which Walmart? What Ammo?

Guest TargetShooter84

Guest TargetShooter84

Figured this would be alot easier than seeing different Walmart threads and what ammo they had and etc.

So, here's what this thread is about:

Which Walmart did you go to and what ammo did they have/you buy?

5/7/09:

I went to Turkey Creek Walmart and bought me 2 boxes of .22LR, they did have few left but mostly shotgun shells.

Edited by TargetShooter84
  • Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I honestly think we need a permanent thread for each Wal-Mart location in the State! That way we can check whatever location you're nearest and haul-ass over there! :koolaid:

I frequent the Walker Springs WM. They have (or had) tons of .223 as of yesterday evening. No pistola other than that one box of .357 Sig.

Edited by Garufa
Guest TargetShooter84
I honestly think we need a permanent thread for each Wal-Mart location in the State! That way we can check whatever location you're nearest and haul-ass over there! :cool:

I frequent the Walker Springs WM. They have (or had) tons of .223 as of yesterday evening.

Agreed but doubt it'll happen since it would cost more bandwidth lol...but that has crossed my mind but I don't think TGO David will go for it considering how many Walmarts are in TN :koolaid:

Agreed but doubt it'll happen since it would cost more bandwidth lol...but that has crossed my mind but I don't think TGO David will go for it considering how many Walmarts are in TN :koolaid:

Actually, it's really not necessary. There's no need to promote people running around buying everything up!

I've got a good feeling that the ammo madness is tapering off. The WM limits will go a long way to helping out.

Edited by Garufa
spelling
Guest TargetShooter84
Actually, it's really not necessary. There's no need to promote people running around buying everything up!

I've got a good feeling that the ammo madness is tapering off. The WM limits will go a long way to helping out.

That's what I'm thinking because when I scored some much needed ammos that I haven't seen at WM in a long time....I walked out as a happy man that they finally implemented the limitations so it'll go a long way and hopefully shelves will be fully restocked within 2 months from now.

Ok in Franklin there are 45 auto and 9mm at walmart along with 38 +p 's and 357. they also have .22 bulk.

A side note at the Dicks they have the same...

Looks like we are finally getting some ammo guys.

I am looking for some .25 auto myself for my new pocket gun but no big deal I am not freaking out. Looks like we are getting ammo in more regular.

i will swing by the Smyrna walmart to see what they have. I have plenty of 9mm and .22 so i am not looking right now myself.. except for the .25 auto

Guest illumina

The wal-marts around JC(Market St and Browns mill road) get their trucks in at 4pm every day of the week except Tuesday. They usually have them unloaded by 6-7pm. I've stopped by several times over the past few weeks right around that time and have been able to get 9mm Blazer Brass and WWB.

Ok in Franklin there are 45 auto and 9mm at walmart along with 38 +p 's and 357. they also have .22 bulk.

I went there about 9:30 last night - got a box of 9mm, box of 38+p, and bulk pack of 22 - I saw 4 or 5 boxes of 9mm left, but otherwise bare.

I was really hoping ofr .380 - probably have better luck finding a unicorn hiding in the shower in the morning whistling the Irish Spring song.

this thread is already too bulky to make sense of. I prefer a thread that names the store. Not sure how individual threads will increase bandwidth usage over one really large thread with the same info in it.

Hopefully this will all ease up soon. At least Walmart, when they do have ammo is not ripping us off. Prices are close to what they were last year.

I personally would like to see the people who hoarded walmart ammo, with hopes of ripping desperate ammo seeking gun owners off at gun shows, get stuck with ammo they can't sell for profit.

Ditto....the wife stopped tonight and bought the last box of .32....no 9mm...no .38...no .45...grrrrrrrr

Titan, the below has held true for me too.

The wal-marts around JC... usually have them unloaded by 6-7pm. I've... been able to get 9mm Blazer Brass and WWB.

Last night the store in Unicoi had just gotten in .38 when I checked at about that same time. So, there is some around if you're lucky. It really does help if you can figure out when it arrives and gets unpacked at the store(s) closest to you.