90 day countdown

Guest canynracer
It'll come, Mine finally did today.

I called this morning and they said they were issuing it today and I would have it in 7 to 14 days..

Then it was in the mailbox today.. :D

Hang in there!

Congrats....be aware...EVERYONE knows you are carrying :)

• Replies 313
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest clutepc
Congrats....be aware...EVERYONE knows you are carrying :)

Honestly with the MTAC I don't feel like anyone can really tell,

I was around my wife for almost an hour before she noticed it yesterday.

Then again,,, that could be the sign of another issue :D.

I took the class Nov 6th, went to DMV and fingerprinting the next day. There were three of us that did all of this at the same time. Two of us received our permit in 8 weeks and 5 days. My neighbor, who was one of the three, received his today. 11 weeks and 1 day.....go figure!!!!

Guest TNCarters

Finished Training first weekend in December and Paperwork/Fingerprints mid-December. Still waiting on permit to arrive 25th Jan. Should arrive soon.

Guest canynracer
just wait untill you get an envelope from TDOS that you just know is your hcp.you will get you hopes all up,just to be crushed to see a letter saying they need court papers from a ticket ten years ago 404_giggling_baker.gif

LMAO....that is EXACTLY what happened to me!!!

Guest clutepc
It has been almost 3 weeks since they told me I was accepted and still no HCP in the mail :):D

That's what they told me and it was a little over 3 weeks before I got it.

They tell you it's accepted first, approved is what you want to hear.

The 3rd time I called they told me I was approved and they were issuing it that day.. I received that day so it was even better.

Hang in there your almost done..

I read this whole thread LOL hoping to feel better, I see I have the wait and walk syndrome, wait each day for the mail to run and walk down and check it.

I did papers and took pic at the DMV on Dec 20st and fingerprinted electronically on Dec. 21.

I think I am gonna call the number and see where I stand. This is enough to make my hair turn gray ROFL.

I finally called yesterday-- they said it was issued January 23rd-- Yay! We'll see when it really shows up.

I was a little apprehensive about getting the HCP because of a little 'misunderstanding' that happened a few years ago at the Wolf Chase mall, but evidently when my lawyer said it was expunged from the records, it really was expunged enough for the great state of Tennessee.

My wife and I did the DMV stuff November 14th, fingerprinted November 16th.

But I don't like going to Wal-Mart. Will ya'll kick me off this board if I don't go to Wal-Mart first? :cheers: I'll probably just ride my bike around town or go to Scooties or something on that first day I can legally carry.

I finally called yesterday-- they said it was issued January 23rd-- Yay! We'll see when it really shows up.

I was a little apprehensive about getting the HCP because of a little 'misunderstanding' that happened a few years ago at the Wolf Chase mall, but evidently when my lawyer said it was expunged from the records, it really was expunged enough for the great state of Tennessee.

My wife and I did the DMV stuff November 14th, fingerprinted November 16th.

But I don't like going to Wal-Mart. Will ya'll kick me off this board if I don't go to Wal-Mart first? :cheers: I'll probably just ride my bike around town or go to Scooties or something on that first day I can legally carry.

Just don't go into Garibaldi's Pizza:rolleyes:........mmmmmm BBQ pizza!

uummmm.....k-mart is kinda like walmart.

it has to be one or the other dude

Why don't we go to Target...I mean, really, it would make more sense...Just saying...:cheers:

Makes my mouth water. I haven't had their Pizza in a while.......

Scooties - You will need it there these days.

They might deliver to you. They have the location at Poplar and Yates that is just carry out and delivery. My wife gets the ravioli and Mama Grazzies salad, I get the BBQ pizza..dang, I'm hungry.