Get ready for new gun laws!

Guest JoeNashville

Guest JoeNashville

Two major shootouts in as many days. I have a feeling there will be more in coming days, sadly. Then a serious push for a bunch more anti-gun laws banning all guns, ammo and gun ownership. Because all guns are bad and if just eliminate the guns we'll have no crime! :cool:

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Very bad. I feel for all the victims.

Of course we can argue that this is evidence we have the absolute need and responsibility for our own defense, and the anti's, who are louder, will cry the opposite is true.

Notice how both took place in "gun free zones" too. You can't carry on a military base, and many offices don't allow to carry. I suspect that was the case in Orlando as well. But not having guns made all these victims safer, right? :cool:
I can't think of many, if any, mass shootings that DIDN'T happen in a "gun free zone".:poop:

I work on a gun free zone now. Glad to be working again, but not even being able to keep the gun in the car really irks me. Sad I have to give up a means or protection to and from work just to stay employed.

Guest crotalus01
"Gun Free Zones" are nothing but killing zones!

I don't know why military personnel would not at the very least have a handgun at all times and especially on a base.

Because the military is a branch of the Government, and the Government doesnt like the little people to have guns.

Anyone who has been in the military can attest that guns and ammunition are insanely strictly regulated. When I was in the Army they would even check our boots for used brass after a range shooting session...

Because the military is a branch of the Government, and the Government doesnt like the little people to have guns.

Anyone who has been in the military can attest that guns and ammunition are insanely strictly regulated. When I was in the Army they would even check our boots for used brass after a range shooting session...

Whats even more absurd, soldiers over here in Afghanistan cannot have a magazine in their weapon while on base. I suspect it's probably due to the French and Candian troops being co-located on this base.

Guest Gun Geek

Yeah lets say for example a soldier owns a gun, and he lives in the barracks, that gun goes into the armory where they store the military weapons. If the soldier wants to take the gun out to go shoot at a range (off post as there is no use of military ranges for personal practice) they have to get permission, fill out a form, then sign out their own gun. Oh and they wont hold ammo for you, and you cant have ammo in the barracks. So once you have the firearm you have to go buy ammo and make sure you shoot it all before you take it back.