Breitbart to Holder: Investigate ACORN or We Release Videos Before 2010 Elections

Guest SUNTZU

Big Government Blog Archive Breitbart to AG Holder: Investigate ACORN or We’ll Release More Tapes Just Before 2010 Election

Part of the transcript. Great video!

Breitbart: There’s a lot of hypocrisy and the dust has settled for ACORN and at the end of the day they’ve recognized that Eric Holder, the Attorney General, has not initiated an investigation into ACORN after we now have seven tapes. There were five initially that came out, ACORN was defunded by the Senate, was defunded by the House, lost it’s link to the Census; while all that damage occurred, Congress didn’t come in to investigate them, obviously not the Attorney General’s office, and they’ve now realized let’s get back into business because they realized that the dust settled and they were not being investigated, it was Hannah, James, and me who were being investigated, that’s why we’ve been forced to offer this latest tape.

Hannity: Are you saying, Andrew, that there are more tapes?

Breitbart: Oh my goodness there are! Not only are there more tapes, it’s not just ACORN. And this message is to Attorney General Holder: I want you to know that we have more tapes, it’s not just ACORN, and we’re going to hold out until the next election cycle, or else if you want to do a clean investigation, we will give you the rest of what we have, we will comply with you, we will give you the documentation we have from countless ACORN whistleblowers who want to come forward but are fearful of this organization and the retribution that they fear that this is a dangerous organization. So if you get into an investigation, we will give you the tapes; if you don’t give us the tapes, we will revisit these tapes come election time.

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just read about this. This, to me anyways is awesome! The way they have done this was really well thought out.

Let out a little, knowing they will deny, let out a little more... to condemn the lies. Then when no investigation is forth coming threaten to release more. :hat:

Guest botulism

What's all the fuss about acorn? It's an inept and functionally powerless quasi-pointless group. It's also a red herring to distract you from the real problem. Which is the SEIU. It's the SEIU that should be investigated for domestic terrorism. Obama has met with the president of the SEIU far more than any other individual according to White House visitor logs.

What's all the fuss about acorn? It's an inept and functionally powerless quasi-pointless group. It's also a red herring to distract you from the real problem. Which is the SEIU. It's the SEIU that should be investigated for domestic terrorism. Obama has met with the president of the SEIU far more than any other individual according to White House visitor logs.

I don't know if I'd go as far as saying that. They do operate operate side by side with SEIU but ACORN certainly has been in the middle of too much voter fraud and banking scams. You've got to admit though that seeing ACORN go away would certainly allow us to focus on SEIU. They both have their purpose and both need to go! It amazes me how SEIU has only 2.2 million members yet dictates so much of what goes on in not only DC, but the country.