Who needs deer meat?

Going hunting tomorrow, and was planning on donating any kills to Hunters-for-the-Hungry, but cant get hold of any processors in my area. C&F is the closest, but they only open till 3 on Sat and closed on Sunday. Any late kills might go to waste and I dont have a deep freezer.

If I cant located a hunters-for-the-hungry drop-off location and you could use the meat and would be willing to meet up somewhere to collect a deer in the South Nashville/Franklin area, PM me.

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks WD.. all I have to do is kill it! :screwy:

Thats the easy part, right?

Some are, some are not:D I've seen deer so thick I could pick and choose and I've seen times I hunted all week and did not see a legal buck:screwy:

Good luck and hope someone enjoys the deer you offer.

oldogy

Guest Muttling

I'm gonna have to buy a deep freeze with all you Bambi killers offering meat to us target shooting carnivores. KahrMan hooked me up last Tuesday and my freezer is so full that I can't even by a TV dinner.

Keep up the good work guys!!!!

Guest clutepc

This may be a thought for the admins because I'm sure there are a few people out there looking for deer meat that can't or don't hunt.

Might not be a bad idea to start a thread so the ones looking for free venison can put their names down.

I think Hunters for the Hungry is a great idea but I think they charge to drop off a deer.

I know if I end up filling all three doe tags I'll probably have more than I need...

That's a very good idea. My problem with "hunters for the hungry" is, the butcher guy charges the doner the fee for the deer. I would give more to them if the processor would donate his time as well. But I would give some away to someone who would appreciate it.

This may be a thought for the admins because I'm sure there are a few people out there looking for deer meat that can't or don't hunt.

Might not be a bad idea to start a thread so the ones looking for free venison can put their names down.

I think Hunters for the Hungry is a great idea but I think they charge to drop off a deer.

I know if I end up filling all three doe tags I'll probably have more than I need...

Good idea. I'd love to have some but no way I could get over that way anytime soon.

Guest Bluemax

I know a young Christian family in the Seymour area, that have a freezer and could benefit greatly from any extras from your harvests. PM me if anyone in the area is overstocked