Looking for a NEW 3 Gunner

I like do what I can to support Firearm sports particularly Tactical 3 Gun / Multigun.

I recently picked up a FREE Match Fee Pass off a prize table which was revived in September by Hero Gear (Thanks, Joe and Dan).

This pass is good for (1) Match Fee ($30 Value) at MTSC (Middle Tn Shooters Club) and I would be willing to pass it along to a NEW 3 Gun Shooter in the TGO Family.

Some restrictions apply.

1) I will give Tungsten first right of refusal since he is providing this forum.

2) Must be new to 3 Gun Competition in Tennessee.

3) Must be able to follow safe gun handling practices.

4) Must be willing to have fun.

The next 3 Gun Match at MTSC will be 9am Saturday Nov 10th.

http://www.midtnshooters.com/

Anyone interested?

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've been looking for an excuse to get into 3-Gun for a while. If you have no other takers, especially Tungsten, I'd be very interested.

This is very generous of you... and was an excellent idea for a prize!

Molonlabetn looks like you are the man. I was hoping to get a response from Tungsten but I guess you can't read them all. If you don't mind PM me your name or post here so I will know who to look for at the match.

I'll take it, but I don't think I qualify.:popcorn: !

You're not a FNG so I guess you will have to settle for a ride to Manchester.

I think I can get to this one without missing any turns.:popcorn:

Apparently, that would be me.

Just enjoy it while you can:)

Are you still planning to make it?

I talked to the Match Director (who provided this pass to us by the way) this weekend at the Area 6 - 3 Gun Match and you are good to go in the event that I'm not able to make it this weekend.

My wife is taking issue with me being gone 3 weekends in a row. I have no idea why...;)

molonlabetn

I'll be looking for you. We start @ 9:00am.

MCFooter

I got "the look" from my wife about this weekend but, so far no lawyers are involved :). Gona miss ya. See you next time.

Don't right me off yet. I reminded my wife of the match and I didn't have to duck so I think I'm still in...

That will make 4 of us confirmed anybody else from TGO going to make it?

NB Forrest

Molonlabetn

Slowsure

and me

She can load mags... double-stacks are a bit tough for her to top off, but she doesn't need me to keep her 1911 running for her.

That's good if she can load her own but I was joking about her loading yours Saturday. We have an occasional female 3 gunner show up she should go ahead and shoot. 3 gun is not a spectator sport.

That's good if she can load her own but I was joking about her loading yours Saturday. We have an occasional female 3 gunner show up she should go ahead and shoot. 3 gun is not a spectator sport.

Well, it's not really that she doesn't want to try it, she's in the middle of some medical issues which would make such activities very uncomfortable. maybe next year though (besides, I've got to get a head-start, so she doesn't show me up :D)

Awesome experience! Thanks again MC, and everyone else who helped bring me up to speed... It was great to meet you folks. I'll write a more comprehensive review, and post some of the pictures my wife took, when I have more time. Probably tomorrow or Monday.

I see the scores posted... I didn't do as bad as I thought I might, 8th out of 13 overall. I dropped alot of points with the crappy AK sights. That was a wake-up call.

Raring to do it again!