Trap Shooting

Hey guys, does anyone do trap shoot on a regular basis? I would like to get into the sport more but live in a subdivision where my neighbor's house can be touched by the end of my shotgun barrel.

Im looking for some place to shoot and practice cause I want to go DUCK huntin...

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Some guys at work shoot sporting clays pretty regularly. I went with them once to a place off of 411 in Maryville and had a blast. There's also a place way up tazewell pike that has a clays course. Sorry I can't remember the names, if I see my bud at work tomorrow I'll try to get you more info.

Some guys at work shoot sporting clays pretty regularly. I went with them once to a place off of 411 in Maryville and had a blast. There's also a place way up tazewell pike that has a clays course. Sorry I can't remember the names, if I see my bud at work tomorrow I'll try to get you more info.

Thanks dotsun....yeah check on that for me if you think about it tomorrow...that is awesome!! Maryville or Taz pike would be good....thanks again...

Guest Boomhower

I looked over the list.....The closest one's around us are in Knoxville, White Pine, Cookeville, Lafollete, and Morristown.

Are you looking to compete or are you just looking for a place to shoot clays? There is also a local around here that you could call. I'm sure he wouldn't mind the phone call if you have a thrower.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

TRADING POST NOTICE

Before engaging in any transaction of goods or services on TGO, all parties involved must know and follow the local, state and Federal laws regarding those transactions.

TGO makes no claims, guarantees or assurances regarding any such transactions.

THE FINE PRINT

Tennessee Gun Owners (TNGunOwners.com) is the premier Community and Discussion Forum for gun owners, firearm enthusiasts, sportsmen and Second Amendment proponents in the state of Tennessee and surrounding region.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is a presentation of Enthusiast Productions. The TGO state flag logo and the TGO tri-hole "icon" logo are trademarks of Tennessee Gun Owners. The TGO logos and all content presented on this site may not be reproduced in any form without express written permission. The opinions expressed on TGO are those of their authors and do not necessarily reflect those of the site's owners or staff.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is not a lobbying organization and has no affiliation with any lobbying organizations.  Beware of scammers using the Tennessee Gun Owners name, purporting to be Pro-2A lobbying organizations!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to the following.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.