new toy!

mwhuffman

I did a little trading with Daniel today at Guns & Leather and walked out the door with a new M&P9c. Awesome gun and an even more awesome place to do business. Daniel is first class, as are all the folks I've dealt with there.

Mandatory pic...

IMG_0438small.jpg

Any holster suggestions from you m&p9c'ers?

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest UTVOL87

I have been carrying my M&P9c inside the waistband in a D.M. Bullard "Dual Carry" for about a month and a half and am pleased with the holster. I purchased the Dual Carry after reading many of OhShoot's posts about this holster with his Springfield XD subcompact. It took about 6 weeks to receive it after ordering. I have never had an inside the waistband holster before so it took some time to figure out the best position for comfort and also time for the holster to break in. I have not used it outside the waistband yet. I am using the metal clips in the tuckable position and sometimes it takes a little time to position the holster since the clips grab the belt tightly and you have two move both at the same time. I may purchase the Kydex J-hooks to further conceal that I am wearing a holster. I may also order the belt loops but OhShoot stated they were a little bulky for his tastes.

I have been carrying my M&P9c inside the waistband in a D.M. Bullard "Dual Carry" for about a month and a half and am pleased with the holster. I purchased the Dual Carry after reading many of OhShoot's posts about this holster with his Springfield XD subcompact. It took about 6 weeks to receive it after ordering. I have never had an inside the waistband holster before so it took some time to figure out the best position for comfort and also time for the holster to break in. I have not used it outside the waistband yet. I am using the metal clips in the tuckable position and sometimes it takes a little time to position the holster since the clips grab the belt tightly and you have two move both at the same time. I may purchase the Kydex J-hooks to further conceal that I am wearing a holster. I may also order the belt loops but OhShoot stated they were a little bulky for his tastes.

Thanks for the reply, UTVOL87. I've seen pics of the rig you're talking about from some of OhShoot's posts. Will definitely check it out!

Yeah, I traded the P07. It's an great shooting gun, but it never fit my hand to suit me. The m&p9c with the changeable backstraps was the ticket.

+1 on the backstraps. I have the full size and with the large backstrap it is the best feel of any gun I've ever shot.

Crossbreed Supertuck Delux on the holster for any CC gun. I love mine.

SuperTuck Deluxe

Just don't dry-fire it a lot without using snap caps, found out the hard way, then through a bit of research that just about the only problem with the M&Ps is that they tend to break their strikers if you don't use snap caps when you dry-fire.

I came to the M&P from Glocks and had never even bought a snap cap and didn't know any better (seems it doesn't happen to every M&P, but happens enough...).

Custom Carry Concepts versa clip holster works awesome and is safe, stable, easy on and off and only about $20 bucks.

Edited by CK1