made a rookie mistake!

my82cam

Guest jackdm3
You sold your house in today's market? She ought to be doing backflips and offering you mysterious pleasures. Not necessarily in that order.

I done forgot this part. I sold three addresses in '08-'09 which was in the middle of the real estate crash. That last one took every bit of the 6 month contract. Be very grateful you're getting buyers.

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest clsutton21
You sold your house in today's market? She ought to be doing backflips and offering you mysterious pleasures. Not necessarily in that order.

Or at the same time. :bowrofl:

all i can say is i figured i would get a good laugh out of this and i did! she is mad because i didn't talk to her first, and i can understand that. it is the biggest decision we will make in quite a while. lol

Who cares? She will get over it.

Dude, it is not about manning up or control. It is about respect. A marriage is an equal partnership. I would be ticked if my wife accepted an offer on our house without telling me.

My82cam was just making a light hearted comment about a mistake and was looking for a little support from his friends here not to be told he is not a man. You really need to lighten up. :bowrofl:

+1

Guest bkelm18

Wow, this thread is actually very telling about some people... haha. Can definitely see who belongs to the "women should be seen and not heard" camp.

Guest clownsdd

Better half and I been together for almost 1/2 a century.

I have learned one thing if nothing else.

IF MOMMA AIN'T HAPPY, NO ONE IS.

Ya live, ya learn, ya die and forget it all.

lmao. she is very understanding and is just fine now that i said we will put the kids to bed early, rent a movie and just relax and we are glad the house is under contract! we will be going to africa in june and we will have a nice long layover in UAE i will buy her a burkha!

:screwy:Chill out dude. Some of us married women who can think. They are partners, not subjects.

and at least one of you guys married a woman who can think AND shoot. That makes you partners and occasional target holders:drama:

and at least one of you guys married a woman who can think AND shoot. That makes you partners and occasional target holders:drama:

+1 my wife loves to shoot my cz-75. not her favorite way to spend time with me but she does so with a pretty smile on her face!

lmao. she is very understanding and is just fine now that i said we will put the kids to bed early, rent a movie and just relax and we are glad the house is under contract! we will be going to africa in june and we will have a nice long layover in UAE i will buy her a burkha!

Now that's what I'm talking about. You'll fit in perfectly.

I'm like Dr. Phil with a Glock. :)

I keep hearing it's a buyer's market...but as someone that has been house shopping for a couple of months, it doesn't seem like it on my end.

Guest jackdm3
I keep hearing it's a buyer's market...but as someone that has been house shopping for a couple of months, it doesn't seem like it on my end.

They may be talking about factoring in the buyer's tax credit now before it's over by summer. You may also be happier dealing directly with the owners when their sales contract is over. Buyer and seller both will make out good in this scenario. Remember, buyer + seller + attorney = deal! Nobody else has to be involved!

Guest Bonedaddy

Man, you CANNOT WIN. I've been married 24 years and plan on staying that way but I swear to God, women have WAAAAYYYY too many issues and are never satisfied for more than 3 months if 3 minutes. If it weren't for that whole anal rape thing, I'd seriously consider going gay but I guess you get like that after 224 years and 3 daughters between 18 and 23 while taking care of your terminally ill, panic attack prone mother and bi-polar diabetic grandmother.

Man, you CANNOT WIN. I've been married 24 years and plan on staying that way but I swear to God, women have WAAAAYYYY too many issues and are never satisfied for more than 3 months if 3 minutes. If it weren't for that whole anal rape thing, I'd seriously consider going gay but I guess you get like that after 224 years and 3 daughters between 18 and 23 while taking care of your terminally ill, panic attack prone mother and bi-polar diabetic grandmother.

You could always be the pitcher...:D