The wait begins

Well,

As of today I sent the Springfield XD 40 off to the springfield custom shop to get a combat trigger job with internal over travel adjustment and to have the barrel refitted for match grade accuracy. They say two-four weeks. I miss it already.

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

**Upgrade your 2000 or newer Springfield “Loaded” model to TRP™ specifications for $765. (GI and Mil-Spec Models are not "Loaded")

Additional charge of $100 to add Springfield, Inc. 2-piece mag well, matched to bevel on frame.

That is what it says on the worksheet to send in.

One reason I knew about this is because my buddy has a loaded and I am going to get it when I have the money (he aint in no hurry) and when I do and get 765 dollars it will go to be a trp.

I might do that down the road but I just want to get a couple of things done and I will be happy. Trigger job, install new trigger, carry bevel and maybe a refinish. Those come out a lot cheaper and will work for me until I can afford to drop that kinda dough on mods.

Yay,

Springfield will be getting pistola today

Jan 20, 2010 9:15 AM

On FedEx vehicle for delivery

MOLINE, IL

Jan 20, 2010 8:36 AM

At local FedEx facility

MOLINE, IL

Jan 20, 2010 4:28 AM

At dest sort facility

CEDAR RAPIDS, IA

Jan 20, 2010 4:27 AM