My New FNP 45!

cmcmillen

I've had my eye on this for a while now and finally got it this weekend. Nice addition to growing collection. Not exactly the best conceal option like the PPS but that's not why I bought it! :D

I haven't shot it yet but can't wait to do so this week. Anyone else have any experience with the FNP 45?

IMG_6607.jpg

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest mustangdave

VERRRRY NICE...I have an FNP-40...I woulda loved to get the 45...shoulda put it on lay away...the 40 is a really nice shooter...I figure the 45 will be too

Congrats! If you like it now, just wait til you shoot it! I've only put around 250 rounds thru mine but I love it. A bit heavy for EDC but I'm getting used to it. I've got the all black USG model...came with one 15 and 2 14 round mags, but I've since added 2 more 15 rounders. Accessories are expensive and not a lot of holsters to fit it yet, but that will improve as it gets more popular I imagine. I'm wanting to put some night sights on it soon.

Guest mustangdave

You might try contacting FNH...ask them about a "Shooters Pack"...When I picked up the 40 I got a double mag holder and a BLADE holster rig...all I did was provide them with proof of purchase...plus they threw in a couple ball caps and a T shirt

You might try contacting FNH...ask them about a "Shooters Pack"...When I picked up the 40 I got a double mag holder and a BLADE holster rig...all I did was provide them with proof of purchase...plus they threw in a couple ball caps and a T shirt

Great advice, thanks! I'll give that a try.

Congratulations on the addition. I have been carrying mine all this winter. I have the OD green version (would have preferred the version you have, but I picked it up used). I carry it in a leather belt holster with quite a bit of forward cant to it; conceals pretty well even with just a button up shirt untucked; disappears under a jacket. I just picked up a 5.11 leather belt from Hero Gear that makes the weight much more managable.

Am sure going to miss it when the weather warms up, and I have to downsize.

I owned an FNP-45 for a while, they are excellent shooters, very accurate. My only complaint was the lack of suitable holsters available for it... so I sold it and bought a G21, which is noticably less accurate. I would buy another FNP if they gained enough popularity to draw some holster makers.