Saiga 12 ?

Guest nitrous_mike

Guest nitrous_mike

I am debating getting one since a buddy of mine in NC bought one the other week. I am just wondering if there is anyone who has any long term experience with them and if anyone knows where I can find dealer info about them so I can get an idea of what local prices are for them and parts :up: .

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest nitrous_mike

Thanks, I know my buddy gave 475 for his at a gun show in NC. I just want to get a few toys before it gets hard to buy "fun" guns and there is something about the drum feed 12 that makes me wanna buy one or two :up: . I will stop by the place that I deal with and see if they can help me out on getting one. In all honesty its going to either be this or a Yugo AK so the pricing is what maybe 100 dollars difference but the fun factor seams to be more for the Saiga.

If you are looking just for the low cost Saiga conversions dont look at this link!

Tony Rumore has been making custom rifles and shotguns for years. He is well known to the community on AR15.com. I have purchased AR lowers from him twice and he is one of the good guys. If nothing else you can look at the wicked Saiga 12s he makes and drool a little.

http://www.tromix.com/Welcome.htm

Guest nitrous_mike

Same here, well my XD 45 was my BD gift to myself and this will be my Christmas gift to myself. I guess there goes my one gun a year rule there, if I get this it will make 3 this year for me :wave: and unlike others I do not sell mine.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest nitrous_mike

Finally picked it up Friday :eek::rofl::mad::eek: :eek:

I took it down to the bottom with me today when I got done duck hunting I burnt up a couple of older boxes of 7shot that I had left in the truck. Man all I can say is I can not wait for my 20 round drums to show up :lol: .