Half-price membership coupon for Coal Creek Armory - Knoxville

Guest tnvolfan

Guest tnvolfan

This is for real! This is a coupon for a one-year membership to Coal Creek Armory (in Knoxville) that allows you to purchase it for $99.50 - which is half-price (plus cheap S&H). There are only 17 of these left. If you shoot at CCA regularly, you can't beat this deal. I bought mine last week, got the coupon in the mail, took it to CCA and got my membership card. If you're interested, check out this website:

Half Off Depot :: Coal Creek Armory

This coupon is from HalfOffDepot.com, and they also sell coupons to restaurants and other stores in various cities in Tennessee. If you live close to one of the four major cities in Tennessee, you should look at this website and see if your favorite restaurant (or store) is one of those listed. It saves you money, and I've used it.

Good luck TGO members! :up:

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Coal Creek Armory

That is true. The coupon from Half Off Depot will get you half off a regular range pass. We have had tremendous response from this so we do not anticipate this deal lasting too much longer.

Also it's worth noting that we have recently renovated our range with new overhead lighting, new stall lighting, new target carriers and a host of other improvements and during the summer our range fees are only $10.00 for the first shooter and $5.00 for an additional shooter sharing the same lane.

Keep in mind that the Coal Creek Armory range is the only purpose built CLIMATE CONTROLLED range in the area. Stay cool on those hot summer days.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest tnvolfan

I just checked Half Off Depot for some restaurant coupons, and they have only got TEN of the half-off membership CCA coupons left. This is a great deal!

CCA: Is the $5.00 price good for a shooter sharing a lane with a member? and if so how long.

Thanks!

Yes. $5.00 for additional shooters.

How long? Through the Summer at least.