Mueller Scopes ???

Guest gms_77

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest EasilyObsessed

Customer service is pretty good. I bought an APV that had a problem with the POI shifting when magnification was adjusted. Sent Mueller an email and had a response in less than a half hour. Got a new scope about a week later and has worked flawlessly since then. Clarity is great for the money. I am using it on a 10/22 and have only fired probably 100 rounds through it since I got it mounted so I cant really comment on the reliability.

For the money, I think it is a great scope for a cheap gun. That being said, I would not put one on my AR.

I have a couple of Muellers scopes. I had an Eraticator on my AR and i liked it, but now I am in the process of changing to a Mueller tactical with mil-dot reticle for my AR. I have not used them for an extended time, but I like the Muellers, they are clear and track well.

The tac-2 is a very good scope for the price. It has japanese optics. Very comparable to older nikon monarchs, sightron SII, pentax lightweekers, etc. The other low line models are chinese and are no better than similarly priced tasco, bushnell, simmons, BNA, etc.

I don't know of any local Mueller dealers (local to Cookeville at least). Where are you located? I got mine from mail order.

If I were going to put one on a 10/22 for just target shooting, I would prefer the Eraticator. It has a very fine cross-hair and a nice dot (illuminated) that shows a target very well. If I were going to hunt with it, I would prefer the mil-dot. It can be quickly used for drop and windage in the field.

Just my opinion. FWIW

• 2 weeks later...