Memphis Shoot

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Keep me posted, March is a busy month but anything is possible.

Rangeusa has a AR-15 night, every starting at 6pm on Saturday nights.

Here is the rules

Beginning in June you will be allowed to shoot your .223 caliber pistols or rifles and your shotguns at Range USA!

The nights will begin at 6:00 on Saturday evenings. (You will want to check with us Saturday mornings to verify that plans haven’t been interrupted.) Also, AR-15/Shotgun Nights doesn't mean you can't shoot your pistols. Pistols are always allowed!

There will be some very strict rules you will be required to abide by before you will be allowed to shoot these firearms. There will be an additional agreement you will need to sign and all bags will be checked. This extra scrutiny is to ensure the integrity of the range, baffles, and backstop – all very expensive equipment! If you don’t want to abide by these extra rules, you won’t shoot. Period.

All .223 ammunition fired at the range must be bought from Range USA and it must be bought that night! We will be selling .223 frangible ammo in 100 round boxes for $35.00 per box.

With all the places to shoot your AR-15’s and Mini-14’s going away, this is a great opportunity to get to shoot them again!

Come join us for some very fun and very loud Saturday nights!

Guest GlocKingTN

My dad also has about 50 acres in Middleton also. If that sounds interesting. Like z28 said, it's about an hour from memphis. My dad cool and wouldnt care what you brought as long as it wasnt a tank. Let me know if you want me to talk to him as well.

Guest GlocKingTN
Sounds like a plan Glock and Z28. It is a shame they had to shut down the range at Shelby Farms. Talk about convenience, it is basically right around the corner from my house. An afternoon of shooting and camaraderie sounds like a good day.

I didnt even know they had a public range at Shelby Farms.

You say that Mars, but you never come. I am planning a vacation one of these days out towards Ashville, NC or Hendersonville. Are you on the way?

When you go past the I-81 exit on I-40 at mile 421, I'm up I-81 70 miles. Like I say, about 500 miles from you.

And no offense, but there is little around Memphis to make me vacation there. I try to stay away from criminals and liberals as much as possible.

Guest GlocKingTN
When you go past the I-81 exit on I-40 at mile 421, I'm up I-81 70 miles. Like I say, about 500 miles from you.

And no offense, but there is little around Memphis to make me vacation there. I try to stay away from criminals and liberals as much as possible.

No offense, but Memphis is criminal palace. But there is alot of interesting things there. Including Graceland!:up:

Hey, I live in this city!!!!!:up::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Ok, when I first saw the title, Memphis Shoot, I thought it was about a shooting involving liberal demoncrats or something!!!:D;)

No offense, but Memphis is criminal palace. But there is alot of interesting things there. Including Graceland!:mad:

Never cared much for Elvis. :up:

Hey, I live in this city!!!!!

Hey, I feel for you man.... :mad:

Mostly kidding Saints, but we do see an awful lot of people elected from that gun-unfriendly party from that region of the state.

Guest GlocKingTN
Never cared much for Elvis. :up:

Hey, I feel for you man.... :mad:

Mostly kidding Saints, but we do see an awful lot of people elected from that gun-unfriendly party from that region of the state.

I also didnt care a whole lot for elvis, except a few songs. But his house is pretty awesome.

By the way, a question. How do I pick a part of the quote I want to use instead of using the whole thing? I havent figured that out yet. But I see people doing it all the time.

I also didnt care a whole lot for elvis, except a few songs. But his jumpsuits are pretty awesome.

By the way, a question. How do I pick a part of the quote I want to use instead of using the whole thing? I havent figured that out yet. But I see people doing it all the time.

You just hit quote and then delete the sentence you don't want to quote. You can also manipulate the text in other ways, like bold and color and font etc.:up:

I went to the last NRA machine gun shoot back in the fall at Range USA.

First of all and most important, it is for charity, St. Jude.

2nd, there are machine guns like Thompson's, M3A1 Grease Guns, Tech 9's, Uzi's and others

3rd, they have a fully automatic Glock 17(I think it is a 17) that you can shoot, by the way, you can shoot that all the time at Range USA.

4th, did I mention machine guns.

5th, the last one, a guy I know brought is .500 S&W revolver's, by the way, when you shoot that, you will giggle uncontrollably like a school girl.

6th, Machine guns

7th, most importantly it's for Charity.

Can't wait until the next one, need lots of advance notice so I can save a little money!!!

SSSTactical, I shot at Range USA Saturday morning, Greg said you didn't come in until later, sorry I missed you.

When do you local Memphis guys want to hook up at RangeUSA again? I don't get there enough but I think the wife might be able to spare me for a couple of hours on a Sunday in March. I can't get too far out (an hour drive time both ways and then the time shooting would probably be too much) since my wife works from home on the weekends and I watch the kids. Usually I can get out around nap time (noon to 2) so maybe a Saturday at the range?

Guest GlocKingTN
When do you local Memphis guys want to hook up at RangeUSA again? I don't get there enough but I think the wife might be able to spare me for a couple of hours on a Sunday in March. I can't get too far out (an hour drive time both ways and then the time shooting would probably be too much) since my wife works from home on the weekends and I watch the kids. Usually I can get out around nap time (noon to 2) so maybe a Saturday at the range?

Im game whenever your free saintsfanbrian! Just let me know! I dont live in Memphis, but dont mind driving a little for the cause....

Guest GlocKingTN
How about Sunday March 25th at 1:00 PM

I wont be able to make it on the 25th. I have plans with my kids on that day. I can, however, be there the Sunday before that, the 18th! If thats good for everybody!

If everyone here who wants to shoot at Range USA on a sunday can send me a pm, I can get a list going and if we can get enough people together I can talk to my boss and see if renting the small range out for about 2 hours would be ok. We just need to decide on a date and see if there is enough people. If not we could just meet up and shoot.