Gallatin Gun IDPA 6/12

Good day shooters. I plan on comming back to the range this Saturday with 3 COF's requiring about 50 rounds. I will need help setting up and running the match. I do not plan on shooting the match myself and may have to leave early if the heat gets to me. SO's shoot free. Normal match fees for everybody else. $10 for Gallatin members, $15 for non-members. I will be at the range at 7:00 AM for setup, we will try to start shooting by 9:30. Their will be a swap meet going on at the rifle shed during the IDPA match.

I will try to have tents and water for those that don't bring their own.

Robert:tough:

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Glad you are feeling better. Please do not come and try to do setup. Kemp and I will be there at 7 AM with 4 to 5 stages already designed for approx 100 rounds of shooting. We have it covered! Russell will be there to assist. He will be there ensuring that you are not going to try to over due it.

J. Michael Bresson

Member NRA, IDPA, IDPA Safety Officer, Sexy men club

www.mctsclub.com

www.gallatingun.com

OK, in that case, I will set in my chair, collect money,hand out score sheets and answer questions. Was not sure if this match was covered. Setting at home is about to drive me nuts. If this weekend goes well, I will show up at Dickson and help with the sign-in. I hope by July I can start shooting and become active in the clubs operations again.

On June 17th I have a check in with the doctor and hope to get released from restrictions.

Robert,

That sounds like a better plan. You have been a strong supporter of the shooting sports in this area for many years. Hard way to get a break from it for a little while but you deserve it. Enjoy it while you can!

Guest bcbulldog78
Glad you are feeling better. Please do not come and try to do setup. Kemp and I will be there at 7 AM with 4 to 5 stages already designed for approx 100 rounds of shooting. We have it covered! Russell will be there to assist. He will be there ensuring that you are not going to try to over due it.

J. Michael Bresson

Member NRA, IDPA, IDPA Safety Officer, Sexy men club

www.mctsclub.com

www.gallatingun.com

Is it strictly a pistol match or are there any side matches?

Guest bcbulldog78
This will be strictly a pistol match. There are no plans for any shotgun or rifle side matches for this day.

Cool, thanks! I may be able to make it out this weekend and just wanted to make sure I came prepared.

Guest Randy

I want to thank Robert and the rest of the guys out at the shoot today. This was mine and my sons first ever attempt to shoot something other than paper target. The group was very helpful and patient with us and we learned a lot. It is very addictive and we will be coming back.

Thanks again

Randy and Stephen.