Health care?????

Guest strelcevina

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest strelcevina
I thought he was spanish..LOL! ok, croatian, for strelvecina:

Molimo vas da se ponašaju više osjetljiva. Niste bili ugroženi. Ako ne možete razumjeti nijansu onoga što je rečeno, koristite prijevod programa.

i didnt understand nothing. it made less sense than my English :)

I took what Tower translated, ran it back through into English and this is what it pumped out.

Please behave more sensitive. You were not threatened. If you can not understand the nuance of what is said, use a translation program.

Other than the syntax of the first sentence, pretty straightforward.

i didnt understand nothing. it made less sense than my English :)

then I can't help ya. You can play stupid if you like. You weren't threatened, If you believe that health care will save you then that's your right. True freedom is being able to believe what you wish.

Acting all butthurt accomplishes nothing and manufacturing an insult or a threat where one wasn't given makes you look like a jackass.

This is simply MY observation and you're welcome to take it like you want to.

Carry on.

Guest strelcevina
then I can't help ya. You can play stupid if you like. You weren't threatened, If you believe that health care will save you then that's your right. True freedom is being able to believe what you wish.

Acting all butthurt accomplishes nothing and manufacturing an insult or a threat where one wasn't given makes you look like a jackass.

This is simply MY observation and you're welcome to take it like you want to.

Carry on.

in my line of work threats and similar statements should always be taken seriously.

that being said.

if you carry a gun, you should be more careful with your statements,

just like saying a BOMB wail you flying in the airplane.

exercise your rights, just don't threaten mine.

in my line of work threats and similar statements should always be taken seriously.

that being said.

This is ridiculous. I haven't commented on this thread but I have read it all. You were never threatened. Get over yourself and grow a pair.
Guest Glock23ForMe

that being said.

I'm a pilot.... If anyone says, "bomb," on my airplane (in the bad context)... It will be "Boom Boom, Out go the lights" and I'm not talking about the song.

that being said.

Really? I mean REALLY?

LOL!! :)

GROW UP

You have quite a few rights..but you do NOT HAVE THE RIGHT NOT TO BE OFFENDED!

Have a nice day, kiddo.

Edited by towerclimber37
Guest strelcevina
I'm a pilot.... If anyone says, "bomb," on my airplane (in the bad context)... It will be "Boom Boom, Out go the lights" and I'm not talking about the song.

that is a exactly a contest what i thought he used.

than when i cooled him on it. ....oooo it was a song. BS

Guest Glock23ForMe
that is a exactly a contest what i thought he used.

than when i cooled him on it. ....oooo it was a song. BS

We're all past that.

Called me on it? LOL. You couldn't call me on the correct version of Mother Goose, you have neither the language skills or mental skill set. You had no idea what I was saying and chose to make it into something you could divert the attention to rather than try and back up your first assertion that the Health Care bill was in place and having no effect.

If I tell a pretty lady "she is to die for" do I mean I'm about to kill myself?

What about, "I'd hit that". Not something I use but it is in common phrases here. I understand what they are saying, because I grew up with English, I understand it and I can use it.

Can you act Strel? If so "go break a leg". Am I threatening you now!!

Guest Glock23ForMe
Called me on it? LOL. You couldn't call me on the correct version of Mother Goose, you have neither the language skills or mental skill set. You had no idea what I was saying and chose to make it into something you could divert the attention to rather than try and back up your first assertion that the Health Care bill was in place and having no effect.

If I tell a pretty lady "she is to die for" do I mean I'm about to kill myself?

What about, "I'd hit that". Not something I use but it is in common phrases here. I understand what they are saying, because I grew up with English, I understand it and I can use it.

Can you act Strel? If so "go break a leg". Am I threatening you now!!

Well... At least I thought we were.

• Administrator

that being said.

Either put on your big boy pants and stop being a whiner, or don't visit TGO. I've read through this thread in its entirety now and have seen nothing that indicates anyone threatened you, and certainly don't see any reason to ban someone just because they think you're a left-wing loon.

It's like talking to a wall with him anyway so he can have the last word and feel all smug with his internalized "victory". He and his special fireplace can live happily ever after in the land his people could never build and with his support and thought process, he can help the other social progressives drag us down to what he left.

Where will he go then, there's nothing else left to run to?

I'm out.

Guest strelcevina
Either put on your big boy pants and stop being a whiner, or don't visit TGO. I've read through this thread in its entirety now and have seen nothing that indicates anyone threatened you, and certainly don't see any reason to ban someone just because they think you're a left-wing loon.

i never said that i was scared. i said he was expressing him self in threatening meaner

Edited by strelcevina
Guest strelcevina
What about, "I'd hit that". Not something I use but it is in common phrases here.

:D

since gays are accepted in military, i take that as bigger threat :)

Strel, I usually have a lot of patience for your lack of understanding nuances of the speaking American.

"Hitting it" has absolutely nothing, nil, nadda, not the first thing to do with gay sex or gays in the military.

Geez dude, you can't be that far off can you?

Guest strelcevina
Strel, I usually have a lot of patience for your lack of understanding nuances of the speaking American.

"Hitting it" has absolutely nothing, nil, nadda, not the first thing to do with gay sex or gays in the military.

Geez dude, you can't be that far off can you?

sure it does. man with a gun.. gun forum..

well maybe was a bad joke

my bad

Guest strelcevina
Um... that doesn't even make sense.

well then i will try to explain :)

he said he common phrases here is "I'd hit that".

to me, that is used if you see beautiful lady. you know nice lady .. "I'd hit that"

so now this being a gun forum , there is no ladys here.. and somebody sad "version of Mother Goose" and to me that is so Andrew Dice Clay

that is where a bad joke begins..... :D

well then i will try to explain :)

he said he common phrases here is "I'd hit that".

to me, that is used if you see beautiful lady. you know nice lady .. "I'd hit that"

so now this being a gun forum , there is no ladys here.. and somebody sad "version of Mother Goose" and to me that is so Andrew Dice Clay

that is where a bad joke begins..... :)

:shrug:

no idea