HCP Wait times

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Supergo

37 days, still nothing, I wonder if It has to do with New York State......they have my prints on file and TN did not make me get prints when I applied?

Guest buttonhook
37 days, still nothing, I wonder if It has to do with New York State......they have my prints on file and TN did not make me get prints when I applied?

I would have got printed anyway

Let the angels rejoice. My permit came in the mail today. That makes it officially two weeks and three days.

wow 2 weeks and 3 days, Guys that is a model Citizen with a trustworthy face. The rest of us they just don't trust and are still looking for bodies or something.

Serious, that is the fastest I have heard of. I am almost at the 1 week mark, not even getting excited to charge the mail carrier yet.

Guest TnRebel

Four week and five days no permit,

emailed Lisa this afternoon and got this reply.

Lisa Knight to me

show details 5:33 PM (1 hour ago)

Mr. Anderson your permit was issued on 7/21/10 and printed on 7/23/10 you should receive it in the mail in about 7 days. It's always a pleasure to serve the citizens of this great state. : )

Lisa Knight

Department of Safety

Handgun Unit

1150 Foster Ave.

Nashville TN 37210

Phone: (615) 251-5330

Fax: (615) 532-3056

Lisa.Knight@state.tn.us

Guest buttonhook

got mine today as well... i applied on the 12th approved on the 19th received today......17 days start to finish not bad DOS!!

btw today was a good day at the mail box HCP, New holster from cross breed, and the bridge mount for the p22...wow if only everyday was like that

Edited by buttonhook
5 weeks to the day, I received my Tn. HCP today , now I have two :hat: Tn. and Fl. I think I will let my Fl. expire now.

I'd keep the FL permit also as it's good in a few states that TN isn't. I'm waiting for a FL permit now.:hyper: