this ***** needs to drown

Il Duce

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I take it y'all missed the report on the news the other night about the woman that tied a yellow lab to the back of her car and drug it down the road, then sic'd her pitbull on it later?

For some reason, I don't wanna drown folks like that...

I'd much rather give 'em a kerosene enema, stand 'em over an open flame, and see how long it took 'em to lift off... or explode on the launch pad.

Edited by Jamie

Am I the ONLY person who thought 2girls1burp was overrated?

Oh I know a lot worse can be done than drowning like hanging one upside down then letting all their blood come to their head or cutting them with razors and filling the wounds with salt but I still dont think its good enough for her.

King Ælla is believed to have fallen victim to it. I think the story of his death is my favorite of all that surround the blood eagle. It is also the reason I can read and speak a single sentence of ancient Norse. Ælla executed Ragnar Lodbrok, the man who raided Paris on Easter Sunday and did not leave until he was paid, I believe 700 pounds of silver. Ælla executed him by throwing him into a pit filled with venomous snakes, we're told. As he was dying he yelled "GNUTHJA MUNDU GRISSIR EF GALTAR HAG WISSI!" (You'll have to excuse the lack of proper accent marks). It translates roughly into "How the little pigs will grunt when they learn the suffering of the old boar". The little pigs being his 4 children, who assembled the largest Viking invasion force the world had ever seen and descended upon England to hunt down and execute Ælla. I gave a speech in my class last semester about this series of events and opened with that quote, in ancient Norse. The speech teacher nearly shot out of her seat when I got up there and yelled that.

i dunno why but i think i find this worse than the journalist who had his head cut off with the knife.

Because puppies are cuter than journalists.

Nobody would care if she was throwing rats.