What range do you frequent?

wareagle

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey any of you guys that frequent Range USA introduce yourselves if you see me. I'm Charles I'm there wed,fri mornings, and sat nights. I may know some of you anyway lol.

I am going to try to get by there Friday morning before I go out of town, going to be there?

Loaded - do you have any good local places to shoot rifles that are actually Public, not pay a ton of money to go to MSSA and risk shooting yourself?

My wife is worried about me going out there after the most recent incident.

What happened with that? I haven't heard any details, just what the news said, that a shooter shot and killed himself:confused:

Guy was reholstering his gun in a shoulder rig and shot himself. I'm sure I've seen you saintsfanbrian because I go shoot with my friends sometimes on Sunday. I'll be there Friday db.

Well there are dumbasses everywhere you go.

Owl Hollow for one:

I went to Owl Hollow one day back in June 06. While it is nice to have a range where you are free to do what you want, I did witness something there to make me never want to return. I was a guest of a member, and while the range was hot and several people were actively shooting on the rifle range, a man walked out onto the range to set up his targets only about 50 feet to the left of where we were shooting. He completely ignored our yells, didn't even give us a look! I don't know if he was deaf, drunk, or just incompetent, but that one experience is enough to make me never want to return.

What range do you frequent?

I'm a member of Owl Hollow Gun Club. Also, we have a range at our hunting club.

My Dad has been a member there for at least 7 or 8 years. I shot there a few times as a guest. He hasn't been getting out much to shoot lately, though.

I haven't either because I can hardly get enough free time to even do my laundry and wash my car. I think it's time to start using some of that personal time I've built up at work, though. I need to bust a cap bad. :lol:

• 4 weeks later...
Guest ProguninTN

I have shot at the Academy of Self-Protection in Joelton, the Maury County Gun Club, and most recently, On Target in Murfreesboro.

• Administrator
I usually shoot out at my brothers' house (44 acres). other than that I'll have a membership at the cherokee rod and gun club by the end of next month.

This is the setup I need. When it comes time to house shop again, I'm not settling for anything inside city limits and having less than 10-20 acres.