music city 3 gun?

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks Greg. The divisions are pretty similar to a system that I'm been working on for a couple of weeks now, trying to hammer out the details. It only has 3 divisions, and gives just about anyone the chance to come play and have division-competitive equipment. I'll print out a copy or two and bring them with me for you guys to check out. Later.

DanO

Cool... I'll bring the HM stuff and just reload a lot! And with a pump shotgun to boot... I'll have all the excuses I need!

Oh yeah, I got outta "the business" awhile back, so no more full-auto toys anymore, sorry RWF. You are more than welcome to borrow my .308 AR, Benelli Nova, and single stack 1911 and shoot in the Men's Division with me! LOL

DanO

damn, i knew you out of the business, but i was hopeful that the M14 was your personal one.

We should have a BIG crowd with all of the emails and phone calls for the 3 gun event. This should allow us to buy more activators and finish up the dirt work at the range. We hope that this type of match will gain big support so that we can do more of them.

Please do not forget to bring extra rounds for the shotgun and pistol as we will be hosting a 50/50 plate rack side match.

We will see about shooting. There will be dirt work survey that will need to take place, pictures, videos, and 50/50 match to be ran. I love when the commie guns beat all of them ARs. I foresee 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place overall if all of us shoot! Mike wear the same halloween costume as the others last weekend so I can have a laugh.

Mike wear the same halloween costume as the others last weekend so I can have a laugh.

I wasn't in costume, but there was a gent there wearing bdu's with a USMC tag, PASGT vest and a k-pot. He wasn't military so it was pretty odd watching him. I got a laugh out of him at least.

I'm not big on talking smack but you're delirious!

Just because you beat on Robert and fake military last weekend and got a big head does not mean that you can run with the BIG DAWGS.

When you shoot the commie gun, you will notice the difference. When it rains, the commie gun still runs and the AR jams. I predict VICTORY!!!!!!!!!

Edited by HOGNUT
bigger smack talk
Just because you beat on old men and fake military last weekend and got a big head does not mean that you can run with the BIG DAWGS.

When you shoot the commie gun, you will notice the difference. When it rains, the commie gun still runs and the AR jams. I predict VICTORY!!!!!!!!!

Like I said, delirious!

all that smack talking but pigletnuts does not what play. come be a man. Mike was not scared with his commie gun. i just got him overall. but he put me in place on the speed stage.

live up to your name super hognut

When I get done with the dirt work survey, pictures of your ugly mug, videos of all of the skirts(Greg/Matt, I like the plaid ones), and the plate rack 50/50 I may play the match. Sorry but work has to be done.

When it is all done, SUPER HOG will be there!

Guest gw2and4
Glenn,

I see you on the thread.....no smack talk out of you until you get out of the high lady division!

You just keep hiding behind the administrative duties and making excuses for your skills getting rusty. If you shot your guns anywhere near as well as you shoot your mouth off, you'd be a 5-gun master by now...

What would I need for this?

Kimber 1911 or one of my Sigs

Sig 556 with Eotech sight (what distances are rifle targets?

Shotgun? I have a Browning B2000 SemiAuto with a 26" Barrel Skeet Choke....would that work if I took out the plug so I have 5 shots?

Holster for handgun

Ammo

Eye/Ear protection

Anything else?

Thanks, I am a newbie but think this may be fun:)

So, is my shotgun a good choice? or should I find another option?

Thanks

Rick

What would I need for this?

Kimber 1911 or one of my Sigs

Sig 556 with Eotech sight (what distances are rifle targets?

Shotgun? I have a Browning B2000 SemiAuto with a 26" Barrel Skeet Choke....would that work if I took out the plug so I have 5 shots?

Holster for handgun

Ammo

Eye/Ear protection

Anything else?

Thanks, I am a newbie but think this may be fun:)

So, is my shotgun a good choice? or should I find another option?

Thanks

Rick

I would use a Sig due to the capacity but the Kimber will work fine, the rifle targets will be less than 100 yards so your rifle is perfect and your shotgun will work. You will need a way to carry extra shotshells for your shotgun reloads. If you do not have something there will be plenty of people there that will let you borrow something. Bring what you have, be safe and have fun!

I would use a Sig due to the capacity but the Kimber will work fine, the rifle targets will be less than 100 yards so your rifle is perfect and your shotgun will work. You will need a way to carry extra shotshells for your shotgun reloads. If you do not have something there will be plenty of people there that will let you borrow something. Bring what you have, be safe and have fun!

Thanks...is a 9mm or 45 better, or does it matter? Will I need slugs or shot? What size? How many? I would need to buy some slugs.

Regular 9 or 45 ammo? or JHP or something like that? Sorry, I like to be prepared.

Rick

Thanks...is a 9mm or 45 better, or does it matter? Will I need slugs or shot? What size? How many? I would need to buy some slugs.

Regular 9 or 45 ammo? or JHP or something like that? Sorry, I like to be prepared.

Rick

Round count and stages are posted here Music City Tactical Shooters 7 1/2 birdshot 4 slugs, shoot the pistol you are most comfortable with and use the cheapest ammo you trust. If you have never shot a match I'd recommend you check out the new shooter section on the website