Music City Tactical Shooters - IDPA with Shotgun side

Psyced to get out and shoot tomorrow! I'm no early-bird by any means, but I'll try to make it in-time to at least help a little with the set-up.

I'd like to squad with a shooter or shooters who'll be running a 9mm 1911 to observe and see how it runs/performs, anybody running one?

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Shotgun stage: 19 seconds - 1st run

10.11 seconds - 2nd run

8.34 seconds - 3rd run

It was a great day for the club with stage design, turn out with 47 shooters, and efficiency of the match. Wished we had more members that could have made it out to the range.

Matt was lucky he did not show up so no spanking on the shotgun stage.

Shotgun stage: 19 seconds - 1st run

10.11 seconds - 2nd run

8.34 seconds - 3rd run

It was a great day for the club with stage design, turn out with 47 shooters, and efficiency of the match. Wished we had more members that could have made it out to the range.

Matt was lucky he did not show up so no spanking on the shotgun stage.

If you did it in 8.34 I could of done it in 5 flat. You better watch the smack talk, I hear you owe someone a steak dinner because of that!

What happened to your first run? Did you take a nap between arrays?

Edited by nb forrest
If you did it in 8.34 I could of done it in 5 flat. You better watch the smack talk, I hear you owe someone a steak dinner because of that!

What happened to your first run? Did you take a nap between arrays?

The steak dinner was for Wanda if she shot the stage with nothing but headshots clean. She did shoot head shots (in 41 seconds) but was standing flat footed to do it. Since Robert (aka no show) gave away all of the deer he shot today away, she seemed hungry and was withering away as we spoke. I can not let that happen! Feed the hungry!!!!!

My shooting skills were less than impressive going into the match, but yesterday was exceptionally poor. I was going to ask some of you for a lesson, but the last time I did that was with my golf pro. He watched my swing a few times, then told me to take 2 weeks off and sell my clubs....

Regardless, I had a great time yesterday. Kudos to Chandler, Michael, Greg and crew for a smooth, well run match. I appreciate your hard work.

Yesterday was a blast, thanks to everyone who came out. Couldn't ask for better weather, and Chandler gave us some challenging stages (and if anyone's like me, he's probably got a few of us looking to work on our tac-reloads).

Special thanks to the squad I SO'd for, was my first time out and I was getting comfortable while on-the-fly, thanks to a good group of guys it went pretty well.

Also, shot my best in a while yesterday, but the scores have me incorrectly listed in SSP SS, I was actually shooting cocked and locked in ESP (unclassified).

- Chip

Chip,

That will teach you to FILL OUT THE ENTIRE SHEET - You left those areas blank and it goes to the default highest classification!!!! LOL. Good Job as an SO yesterday and practice those tactical reloads. My job as a match director is to try to challenge every part of your skill level.

Chip,

That will teach you to FILL OUT THE ENTIRE SHEET - You left those areas blank and it goes to the default highest classification!!!! LOL. Good Job as an SO yesterday and practice those tactical reloads. My job as a match director is to try to challenge every part of your skill level.

Thanks, sorry about that, thought I circled ESP instead of SSP, meant to ask about what to circle for "unclassified" but forgot... there's always next time.

Mike, Greg, Wanda, Chip P., yourself and everyone else involved in the set-up deserve a big "thank you", fun match. - C

Guest gw2and4
Considering I bombed the rest of the stages, I'm inclined to agree. :confused:

I shot better with the revolver than I did the M&P on some of them.

Mike

That was just due to my poor job as the SO...

Good spirits everyone. Keep cracking on everyone. Show them the love!

Each one of the participates should be thankful for the good graces of the official IDPA "Bicycle" team that showed up and shot with us. You can see them at the Tour de France this next year.

Revision:

I would like to thank Chandler's brother(sole mate) for taping my holy pants yesterday and not treating me like a TSA subject. I am glad I did not have to say "Touch my junk and I will have you arrested".

Edited by HOGNUT

Thats flipping hilarious NUT. I guess I would rather wear my bicycle shirt that that pink one that you keep threatening me with when you beat me. It will probably be a LLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG time before that ever happens.

I see how you are though - I thought it was Allen's job to grab your junk. What's with the split pants dude - happened at TN State also. Nobody want to see that!!