Where would you make your stand, and why?

DRM

What part of Nashville are you in?

The Crossroads. aka the corner of Nashville, Brentwood, Antioch, Cane Ridge and Nolensville.

Note: Prisons, for the most part, are designed to keep people in, not out...

The Castillo de San Marcos would be nice, but it being in St. Augustine, FL, it would be hard to get there, and I guarantee someone there has already thought about it...

Edited by HvyMtl
  • Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest President Fernatt

If I had a lot of time would steal a box truck, fill it with supplies and back it up to the elevator shaft at the Space Needle in Gatlinburg. I would be heavily armed and the high ground would give me prime real estate for shooting zombies below or signaling aircraft above.

If I had a reasonable amount of time I would probably take the lift up to Ober Gatlinburg. They have cafes and supplies inside...plus, who is gonna go to a ice rink when zombies attack?? much less, what zombie has the coordination to walk on ice?

If I had no time, I would stay here at home and board up the windows. Guns are part of every plan though lol

Sit up here on top, got food for at least 90 days, then plenty of game. Got guns and ammo for an extended fight, positioned where easily accessible, but hard to find, if don't know where to look. Can cover 350yds. , 360 degrees. , really I can hunker down for a long time.

• 3 weeks later...

Hmmm I believe I shall introduce ya'll to part of my "Handbook" in comes evact C. Evact C is the location where I formally worked, I know the complete layout of the building It's less then an 1/8th of a mile from the clinch river so a steady water supply, the building itself is around 10k square feet If i remember correctly, There are quite a bit of supplies on hand,no not in the sense of a lot of food but essentials like 1st aid,water,small amount of food,and comforts like showers. Yes i know if the SHTF or zombies came then water would more then likely be shut down after a short period of time, but with that said I also know how to use and setup a ground pump or well pump and given the location I'm fairly certain i could get a steady flow of water from the river to the building, The building also has a great amount of security features already in place such as 8 foot fencing all the way around and security cams,also to note The place that supplies the electricity is less then a mile away and guess what there just happens to be an electrician in my group of people who would be coming lol There are also some neat things in the building which would benefit security boilers with hot oil,lots and lots of tires and rubber that can be used to make body armor or to armor vehicles.As well as a grocery store less then a mile away and semi trucks on the property to haul as many supplies as we can and a very very steady supply of propane. Again this is Evact C meaning plan C if the two previous ones fall through or numbers in the group require expanding to a bigger building in that situation All my Tgo family are welcome just make sure to bring guns women and beer lol

evactc.jpg

Edited by mr.ak47

i will stay at my house .have a chain link fence around it with gates good clear field of fire,have enough ammo to last and food for a long time.when it runs low will use my military training to get more.1-2 people can move faster and not be noticed if they know how.as for people coming to my house they could get shot or have the dogs set on them.

i will stay at my house .have a chain link fence around it with gates good clear field of fire,have enough ammo to last and food for a long time.when it runs low will use my military training to get more.1-2 people can move faster and not be noticed if they know how.as for people coming to my house they could get shot or have the dogs set on them.

You never have enough food,ammo or water lol and speaking of which when the SHTF or zombies come whichever happens first lol I'm not sure how long you would last at your house, unless you have a well or some other type of water source. here on my property we have two wells and a creek which are good water sources and I have enough can goods for a 10 group company for 5 years literally, but even then I wouldn't want to hold up at my place for longer then 6 months or so unless I had to cause eventually you will be found and if you can't kill all the enemies that approach then more will come. I think people under estimate the power of communication and there enemies, PREPARE FOR THE WORST,Pray for the best, and PLAN FOR EVERYTHING

PPP

Hmmm I believe I shall introduce ya'll to part of my "Handbook" in comes evact C. Evact C is the location where I formally worked, I know the complete layout of the building It's less then an 1/8th of a mile from the clinch river so a steady water supply, the building itself is around 10k square feet If i remember correctly, There are quite a bit of supplies on hand,no not in the sense of a lot of food but essentials like 1st aid,water,small amount of food,and comforts like showers. Yes i know if the SHTF or zombies came then water would more then likely be shut down after a short period of time, but with that said I also know how to use and setup a ground pump or well pump and given the location I'm fairly certain i could get a steady flow of water from the river to the building, The building also has a great amount of security features already in place such as 8 foot fencing all the way around and security cams,also to note The place that supplies the electricity is less then a mile away and guess what there just happens to be an electrician in my group of people who would be coming lol There are also some neat things in the building which would benefit security boilers with hot oil,lots and lots of tires and rubber that can be used to make body armor or to armor vehicles.As well as a grocery store less then a mile away and semi trucks on the property to haul as many supplies as we can and a very very steady supply of propane. Again this is Evact C meaning plan C if the two previous ones fall through or numbers in the group require expanding to a bigger building in that situation All my Tgo family are welcome just make sure to bring guns women and beer lol

evactc.jpg

Thanks for the invite. I'll sure keep you in mind.

Thanks for the invite. My main concern would be for my immediate family and ofcourse that means who could you really trust?

Would you trust a complete stranger that you met off the Internet? Maybe, maybe not. I would be concerned for my wife or girl freind. There are alot of sickos outthere

Thanks for the invite. My main concern would be for my immediate family and ofcourse that means who could you really trust?

Would you trust a complete stranger that you met off the Internet? Maybe, maybe not. I would be concerned for my wife or girl freind. There are alot of sickos outthere

Where I'm from you trust someone until they give you a reason not too, Which I understand is some peoples perspective isn't the way you should be but it's the way i am lol.Given the situation though (SHTF or be it zombies which in my opinion is SHTF lol) My guard would be more up and my trust factor would be reduced,but with that said if someone can hold there on and help with defenses etc, I wouldn't turn them away.Pending an interview and examination for zombie bites lol

• 2 weeks later...